Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up (17324 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Onepeople: 7:50am On May 11, 2021
post=101571719:

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
You are a wise man Sir Budaa!

We need more reasonable, sensible and honest members like you on this forum.

God bless you in all you do.
All the swines praying for the break up of our darling nation. All the animals praying for death, sorrow, tears and blood everywhere in Nigeria, the destruction and deaths they pray for will begin in their households and heads.
Dem no go ever fit escape am.
Here is the same country that their fore fathers and grandmothers lived, grew up, died and buried in!
Have a blessed day ahead one and only Budaa! wink

Nothing will happen to Nigeria, Nigeria will remain one....... TB Joshua.

And listen to what a bastard animal called cownu, that Nigerians will soon read about his demise (if he refuses to stop all the killings and blood shed he is causing from his hideout) response to the Man of God!

A mental bastard (according to his father) brainwashing his swines since 2017.....

Cownu and Shekau,una no go ever die better wherever you are.

(If you don't like dem MANNA because of our prayers for Shekau and his made in China counterpart (Cownu), may y'all perish with them for all the sorrow, tears, blood, violence you are supporting.
Swines.

Bros, she u don hear say rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots?
(And we believe you are none of the two, cos you sound so intelligent and brilliant!!)
We just read that saying yesterday.
Try to read am too.
Na only thief wey him village people don do him burial ceremony for him back go try dat kinda heist.
Afo, na so e be o.
is only greedy vultures that tremble whenever they hear about the separation of the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by A1h2m3e4d(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2021
ipob want the country to break up because they focused on naija deltance to take control over their oi
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Nobody: 7:55am On May 11, 2021
see his name na "Alhaji Tanko' ThankU Sir is it not clear that you guys need to be on your own, and i think the North will do fine on their own, they have enough sunlight to generate energy, they even have raw materials for manufacturing, mining etc.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by SeriouslySense(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2021
The just want to remain lazy, and a parasite, when they blessed with land and resources.

PropaMan:
see his name na "Alhaji Tanko' ThankU Sir is it not clear that you guys need to be on your own, and i think the North will do fine on their own, they have enough sunlight to generate energy, they even have raw materials for manufacturing, mining etc.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Nobody: 8:03am On May 11, 2021
A1h2m3e4d:
ipob want the country to break up because they focused on naija deltance to take control over their oi

Anybody relying on Oil is done for, How is it possible that IPOB will take over Niger delta oil in this modern age and time?? if Nigeria should even separate Niger -delta will definitely need the East cause they clearly cant survive on their own, which makes sense cause they are part of East in the first place. Idk how you think
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by SeriouslySense(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2021
Actually its the north that's desperately wants the oil and exploits the oil for itself.

PropaMan:

Anybody relying on Oil is done for, How is it possible that IPOB will take over Niger delta oil in this modern age and time?? if Nigeria should even separate Niger -delta will definitely need the East cause they clearly cant survive on their own, which makes sense cause they are part of East in the first place. Idk how you think

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by PoloG: 8:07am On May 11, 2021
Farki:

The only thing holding Nigeria together is the oil reserves in the Delta, when that finishes Nigeria will finish.

Better wake up before it's too late.
of not be crude oil, nigeria for divide instantly when we get independence for 1960
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by themanderon: 8:10am On May 11, 2021
Nobody wants the country to break up but if the nepotism, ethnic jingoism, religious sentiments and glorification of one tribe over others continues then people may have no choice anymore. For years the government has beaten and beaten down other tribes yet you expect them not to cry. Virtually all important positions today are occupied by the northerners why has tanko not condemned this? Rather its the peoples reactions that they would condemn. You beat a child and forbid him to cry.
Do the right things and curry the favour of the people and watch these agitations die a natural death but nay the greed of the northern elites may eventually doom the entire nation.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by duro4chang(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2021
kingthreat:

You think breaking up Nigeria will solve your problems?
Oga if you like like what I wrote if you like reject it. I was also like you before. Your eyes will soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by kayjay69(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2021
No, Nigerians want Nigeria to break up. The leaders want the country to break up which is why they loot with wanton disregard, the masses want the country to break up because clearly it is headed nowhere good.

Stop blaming it on the media, that is as lame an excuse as you'll see. The country is simply not working and it is not sustainable in the long term.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Abagworo(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Most of these crises are only seen on the pages of newspapers and are not reality. Yes, we have problems but it is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

https://independent.ng/buharis-government-should-arrest-coup-plotters-not-issuing-statements-yakassai/

This man is crazy or he's part of the problems

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by swdigitals(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2021
If you own a phone, have access to the internet and you're active on WhatsApp

I'm starting a new Affiliate Marketing class.

I'll teach you my strategies and how I was able to make ₦2m in 2 months selling other people's digital products.

Join Now�
https:///aff-mark-2
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Skillsnigeria: 8:21am On May 11, 2021
Una no want una Islamic republic again,hausa and igbo can never be in the same country and progress
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by kingthreat(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2021
duro4chang:
Oga if you like like what I wrote if you like reject it. I was also like you before. Your eyes will soon clear.

After is not always better than before. There are many people that were altar boys before but are now rapists. It is understandable bros.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Bluntemperor: 8:27am On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
All the people wey dey enjoy this zoo no fit dey sleep well again

What is Tanko Yakassai talking about?
Some of them are feeding on Nigeria problems as it is today( the arijenimadaru master) When you hear 'Nigera is I divisble or not negotiatble' Hear Okeowo- the Billionaires talking!
They used it to receive the gullibles.They are not patriotic as they don't want their illegal icome to shrink! How did the Europe becomes a Bloc of many States or call them nations.
Just imagine, what is the Population of Austria to the bloc? But Nigerians are getting wiser every day as their Per Capital Income is dwindling?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2021
kingthreat:

After is not always better than before. There are many people that were altar boys before but are now rapists. It is understandable bros.
Your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by justmondris: 8:38am On May 11, 2021
Warey the people who wants Nigeria to break up are the citizens of this country because they are tired of this nonsense and our bad leaders. So stop deceiving your self and embrace the truth
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:45am On May 11, 2021
All until all these sycophantic profulios and registration ministries are bomb off, you people will never listening to the people.

We don't need any Nigeria registration form in Biafra territory anymore.

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by dederocs(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2021
Fragility6:

Oya share 2-3 goodnews d government has done for d past one month
I don't argue with myopic people.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by kindlyheart: 9:18am On May 11, 2021
Nigeria is good.. but religion has created a very big divide between us...
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Bestbeelieve: 9:25am On May 11, 2021
those who fear nigeria's break up fear restructuring! Because a new Nigeria will have no place for idiots like yakassai and lifeless and certificateless peeps!!!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2021
duro4chang:
Your eyes will soon clear.

Me and you do not reason on the same frequency. You can choose to blame Nigeria for all your misery while small boys are doing great things out there. If you can't make it in Nigeria, you cant make it anywhere including Biafra.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2021
kingthreat:

Me and you do not reason on the same frequency. You can choose to blame Nigeria for all your misery while small boys are doing great things out there. If you can't make it in Nigeria, you cant make it anywhere including Biafra.
Please look for something to do. It is too early.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2021
duro4chang:
Please look for something to do. It is too early.

I am doing something. I am not jobless or underpaid
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by duro4chang(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2021
kingthreat:

I am doing something. I am not jobless or underpaid
I see. You don't need to tell us this.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2021
duro4chang:
I see. You don't need to tell us this.

Alright then
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2021
Why are these ediots even afraid of breaking up Are we bond to die together as one
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Mayeldah(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2021
As usual he failed to call out his Fulani brothers killing people everywhere.

if not for the Fulanis that are heating up the country with their terrorist activities, most Nigerians are cool with staying together.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Nobody: 10:35am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:
We must be diligent, and not let ourselves be easily programmed or influenced by the enemies of our country Nigeria!

A dead country? Are u for real? You are being parotitic to a country the United Kingdom now use for Labrats and the US has already labelled a failed state? Do you by any chance understand Nigeria has gone the way of Syria and Afghanistan?
Uncle , wake from your slumber. I know God will bless you soon.

When u leave Nigeria, You'd come back and thank me Later, you don't worry.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by LLMG: 12:45pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by budaatum: 12:52pm On May 11, 2021
Richieniit:

So all the killings, kidnapping and insecurity everywhere na AUDIO ABI

Ok! Not criticizing anyone but make this useless blood sucking demonic govt work and stop blaming media for having balls n reporting what's really going on.

Say no to FAKE NEWS

You mean all the "killings, kidnapping and insecurity everywhere" that is being done by we Nigerians?

No, Richieniit, the "killings, kidnapping and insecurity everywhere" is not audio. We Nigerians are obviously killing, kidnapping and insecuritying ourselves everywhere then we are here moaning about our killing, kidnapping and insecuritying ourselves everywhere, and as soon as we decide we want to stop killing, kidnapping and insecuritying ourselves everywhere, we will become responsible and stop killing, kidnapping and insecuritying ourselves everywhere and will have to moan about something else.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by budaatum: 1:24pm On May 11, 2021
gimakon:

A dead country? Are u for real? You are being parotitic to a country the United Kingdom now use for Labrats and the US has already labelled a failed state? Do you by any chance understand Nigeria has gone the way of Syria and Afghanistan?
Uncle , wake from your slumber. I know God will bless you soon.

When u leave Nigeria, You'd come back and thank me Later, you don't worry.

Even Syria and Afghanistan are countries with some proud citizens fighting to keep it so as you'd find if you meet people from those countries. And I assure you that there are many of us ensuring Nigerians are no ones lab rat, while we don't really listen to USA that has its own problems.

As for me leaving Nigeria, the following might stop you making crap up inside your head and make you see how God already blesses me, as well as perhaps show how you are responsible for what is said about you and your country.

budaatum:

I was once held back at Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport for everyone else to go pass so I can be searched for drugs and to ascertain I was not a fraudster.

I was once held back at Frankfurt Airport for everyone else to go pass so I can be searched for drugs and to ascertain I am not a fraudster.

I was once held back at Gare Du Nord Eurostar terminal in Paris for everyone else to go pass so I can be searched for drugs and to ascertain I am not a fraudster.

I have many times been held back at Murtala Mohammed Airport so I can be searched for drugs and to ascertain I am not a fraudster.

At every instant where I have been held back, I just present the image of the decent respectful person that I am and I end up being treated decently and with the respect that I demand.

My point is, while some bad Nigerians doing drugs and fraudster should not be a reason for all of us to be assumed to be rotten and bad Nigerians, we Nigerians must all be responsible and decently behaved so we can hold our heads high and demand the proper respectful treatment that we deserve.

Collectively, as you say, starts with me you see. I must do better then you will hopefully do better then we all might do better then Nigeria go better indeed. I can assure you that if I treat you respectfully here on Nairaland, you will find it almost impossible to not treat me respectfully in return, because not only am I proud of my country, I am proud of the amount of work I have done to make it impossible for intelligent people to disrespect me. But if I behave like an animal, we will all cage ourselves in a disrespectful zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.