Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja (23685 Views)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Amarisco(f): 1:42am On May 11, 2021
It’s obvious that they only photograph suspects because they hardly get any convictions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by vickodedon(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2021
Gimme site na
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

I am beginning to love nairaland
Them don dey updates their front page in the night...so that we bombers and key board warriors go dey make front page well well.....because we nor dey sleep

Light up my kpoli....while I return back to my bombing and huzzle
There will always be fire at the end of my weed while I puff from the other end
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by bepositive11: 1:45am On May 11, 2021
Umsworld:
Arrest 50 today 150 gets involved tomorrow
Na opportunities go stop Yahoo not arrest

Thank you! They need to solve the root of the problem. They need to create opportunities for these youth. What else can these youths do when they don't have opportunities??
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by greymiles: 1:52am On May 11, 2021
CXLVII:

What are you trying to justify
That the Government should intensify their war against southern youths cuz they bring disgrace to the country and jail them all
And leave the kidnappers and bandits because they are not committing a federal crime, they are just aggrieved youths that needs to study abroad or need millions in their bank account

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by stanliwise(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2021
greymiles:
Southern youths arrested for the flimsiest of excuse
But no northern terrorist, bandits or kidnappers have been brought to book, they are either reimbursed with millions of naira or sent abroad to study
in other words?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 1:56am On May 11, 2021
Yoruba boys and bleaching
Yoruba boys and yahoo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 1:59am On May 11, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
When this people go even catch & parade any Ibrahim or Usman?
When you give brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by 25ahmad(m): 2:03am On May 11, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
When this people go even catch & parade any Ibrahim or Usman?
As you know Ibrahim and Usman will always be absent... Ipob or ipod

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Legendrysailor(m): 2:16am On May 11, 2021
$ Bleep all simps $
I have nothing to say
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Curious345: 2:21am On May 11, 2021
falcon01:
Una no go tire to dey catch them
are you a yahoo boy
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by ussv: 2:26am On May 11, 2021
I wish it was bandits, kidnappers and other dangerous criminals that are being unveiled everyday, Nigeria would sure be on the road to recovery.
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Feggie3: 2:30am On May 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Them don dey updates their front page in the night...so that we bombers and key board warriors go dey make front page well well.....because we nor dey sleep

Na that fire go consume you one day. Kwotinue!! grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by baddosky1: 3:23am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
If you examine the head of that Edwin Ochuko, you will agree with me that is not his name. undecided

What of the ringleader Adebayo Oloye? cheesy

"Yorubas produce noting but Yahoo boys, area boys and fake pastors" Olu Okeowo: 10th May 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Cyoung4real(m): 3:50am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
If you examine the head of that Edwin Ochuko, you will agree with me that is not his name. undecided

And if we examine your own head, we will know it is empty

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Allee90: 3:56am On May 11, 2021
iPoopeverywhere:
This slawormiir is a very senseless guy

We are ever ready to defend Slawormir any day anytime. Hope this gets into your skull
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by SpockFederation: 3:57am On May 11, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by falcon01: 4:11am On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
are you a yahoo boy
wish I was undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by doyinbaby(f): 4:34am On May 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by doyinbaby(f): 4:36am On May 11, 2021
See what is coming out of the mouth of an elder
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by iampeterben(m): 4:45am On May 11, 2021
They should enjoy their jail term.
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by money121(m): 4:49am On May 11, 2021
Ok
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Kingrefreshed: 4:54am On May 11, 2021
CXLVII:

What are you trying to justify

That you have read already
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by femi4: 5:00am On May 11, 2021
nathdim:
How many aboki efcc Don catch
Aboki no dey do yahoo
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Freelane33(m): 5:01am On May 11, 2021
It’s plenty

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by amrichy(m): 5:04am On May 11, 2021
NarcoPolo:
See as all of them be like wild animal...these kinds of people, the day they can't get yahoo money again is the same day they will turn to kidnapping and armed robbery
This is one of my fears.. I know a lot of them won't be able to make money again from yahoo very soon, so what's gonna happen then?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:05am On May 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Share tut sir ....
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by dalass(f): 5:06am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

What's his name as the Chief consultant of head examiners
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by SniperSmurf(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2021
Why post suspects that won't be convicted? Post them after conviction! Don't sully our youths.

Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by Olajide500: 5:17am On May 11, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbrc53vpaYg
Watch the hilarious viral video....
Re: EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja by ecomalchemist(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2021
bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves In Edo Stripped Unclad & Beaten After Being Nabbed During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.