Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Blank screen on PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Blank screen on PC (414 Views)

Dell Laptop Blank Screen / FREE Browsing On Pc For All Networks Via Shelter Vpn / How To Print Screen On Mac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 2:10am On May 11, 2021
Good evening.
Please my system HP 550
Displayed an error detection (blue background) while playing PES 2013.

I waited for it to finish it counting but after 10 minutes it was still 0% so I had to remove the battery and when I inserted it back the PC came on and has refuse to display anything.
I removed the RAM and inserted it back but it still there same thing.
How can fix it
Re: Blank screen on PC by TarOrfeeek: 2:11am On May 11, 2021
Your hard dish drive or Motherboard has been fried.

Pele o
Re: Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 2:12am On May 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Your hard dish drive or Motherboard has been fried.

Pele o

I removed the HDD drive and it still the same
Re: Blank screen on PC by TarOrfeeek: 7:57am On May 11, 2021
2lola:

I removed the HDD drive and it still the same

It's the Motherboard

It has been fried mate
Re: Blank screen on PC by Adewale1603(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2021
your system encountered an error while playing the game, it pops up a blue background, blue screen of death. the present windows has been corrupted and its image boot manager on the hard disk, you need to format and reload another operating system and drivers.
Re: Blank screen on PC by Adewale1603(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It's the Motherboard

It has been fried mate
how can BSOD fried the motherboard. its a software issues
Re: Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
Adewale1603:
your system encountered an error while playing the game, it pops up a blue background, blue screen of death. the present windows has been corrupted and its image boot manager on the hard disk, you need to format and reload another operating system and drivers.
are you around ilorin to help with it pls
Re: Blank screen on PC by Adewale1603(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
2lola:
are you around ilorin to help with it pls
No
Re: Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Adewale1603:

Concerning this my system is not recognising the Hard drive again.
Even though it now display.
If I connect the HDD externally it will recognise it.
Can it be the HDD connector?
Re: Blank screen on PC by Adewale1603(m): 4:08am On Jun 04, 2021
2lola:

Concerning this my system is not recognising the Hard drive again.
Even though it now display.
If I connect the HDD externally it will recognise it.
Can it be the HDD connector?
Yes, it might be, you can connect and use it externally like that, install windows on it, pending the time you will take it for repair if you want to replace the HDD connector parts.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / UK Used Lenovo Core I5 Laptop For Sale (60k) / A Vry Good Programmer Within The Vicinity Of ABU Zaria Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.