Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) (1321 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money / 'Baby Face' - Davido Swags Up In Paris, France (photo) / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Pmpm: 3:52am On May 11, 2021
Actress Lizzy Anjorin finally Expose Her Baby cute Face (Video)

Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin who shared her pregnancy photos online recently finally show off her baby face, PraizeMedia report.

You like ?

Watch the video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/actress-lizzy-anjorin-finally-expose.html

Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by SupaDesign: 4:37am On May 11, 2021
Baby rubber
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Koryc: 4:42am On May 11, 2021
She never expose am finish, wish one be red eye glasses for infant abu the baby get crossed eye?
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Kingpee2(m): 5:03am On May 11, 2021
Na the baby I wan use the screen saver or wall paper ? Fine baby even though the red glass got the eyes covered ...
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Pmpm: 8:22am On May 11, 2021
SupaDesign:
Baby rubber
Lol
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Pmpm: 12:01pm On May 11, 2021
Kingpee2:
Na the baby I wan use the screen saver or wall paper ? Fine baby even though the red glass got the eyes covered ...
bad belle
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Kingpee2(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2021
Pmpm:
bad belle
you and Desmond Elliot na the same ,stupid set of people ...
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Finally Expose Her Baby Face (video) by Pmpm: 5:00pm On May 11, 2021
Kingpee2:
you and Desmond Elliot na the same ,stupid set of people ...
nikini

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: Tensioning’ Continues As Chiefpriest Massages Businessman With Money / Bbnaija Nini Watch Saga Cry During Her Prank Calls Biggie She Wants To..(video) / "No Be Flavour Be That?" - Fans React To Bobrisky's Boyfriend Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.