Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer (71090 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2021
Babara1994:

I'll tell you ur destiny if you credit my account.
I don't need to know my destiny, I don't care what my destiny is.
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

Your opinion. Pls stick to it.

Pls I'm tired of your stress and Calitoscassius'.

You people should leave me alone.

You can only disturb me if you have a biz for me. A beg.
Good! So stop coming on here to yarn rubbish! grin grin otherwise we will querry your ridiculous claims.
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by kurlz(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Good! So stop coming on here to yarn rubbish! grin grin otherwise we will querry your ridiculous claims.

You are the one spitting trash.

What's so difficult in sticking to your opinion while I do mine?
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

You are the one spitting trash.

What's so difficult in sticking to your opinion while I do mine?
You are right, nothing wrong with sticking with my opinion. grin but don't try to coerce others into believing or agreeing to yours.

I only said yours is rubbish, never said you must agree with mine. grin comprende?!

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by kurlz(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are right, nothing wrong with sticking with my opinion. grin but don't try to coerce others into believing or agreeing to yours.

I only said yours is rubbish, never said you must agree with mine. grin comprende?!

Ciao! cheesy

So also is yours "Trash".
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

So also is yours "Trash".
that is fine, if it makes you feel better.. grin
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by kurlz(f): 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
that is fine, if it makes you feel better.. grin

No. Saying Bleep you does.
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

No. Saying Bleep you does.
That is fine too. grin have a pleasant day.
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by kurlz(f): 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
That is fine too. grin have a pleasant day.

A hahahaha. Funny. I thought I typed f**k you. Only for me to see bleep you.

It's nice meeting you sha. Stubborn man
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

A hahahaha. Funny. I thought I typed Bleep you. Only for me to see bleep you.

It's nice meeting you sha. Stubborn man
Okay, if you had wanted to type such derogatory word. You should have typed fucck you! rather.. grin

Thank you! It wasn't nice meeting you. tongue rude woman!
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by kurlz(f): 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Okay, if you had wanted to type such derogatory word. You should have typed fucck you! rather.. grin

Thank you! It wasn't nice meeting you. tongue rude woman!

I bet a mod is playing around with me. I typed 'f**k you' not bleep. I have cross checked again. All the same its fun.

Ah ah hahahaha fake arse nig..
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2021
moriss33:
4 girls a day ??
U b master oo
Where una dey see all diz girls 4k abeg ?
Lol codedruns
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn 4 women a day!!!!
Give this man a medal

Sex is overrated.. when you're done.. you begin to ask yourself what did I just do..

After banging and conquering.. no medal no award.. just infections, diseases and general weakness of the body.. if devil wan punish person e go give you girl with spiritual problem
I swear bro
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

I bet a mod is playing around with me. I typed 'f**k you' not bleep. I have cross checked again. All the same its fun.

Ah ah hahahaha fake arse nig..
Okay.
naa! You weren't fun atall! tongue

What da hell does fake arse nig mean? undecided
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
pansophist:
A real man is one that can get as many woman as he wishes, but chooses to stay with one and make her the only. There is no virtue is sleeping with multitudes of women, and the more promiscuous you are, the higher degree that you have a very low IQ.
Your last statement is absolutely true and correct, that's why most of them end there lives miserably

1 Like

Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by kurlz(f): 6:47pm On May 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Okay.
naa! You weren't fun atall! tongue

What da hell does fake arse nig mean? undecided

No fun so no need. Peace
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2021
kurlz:

No fun so no need. Peace
So you think it was fun been rude? cheesy that ain't a way to have fun.

You didn't tell me what a fake arse nig mean? Peace? I am not at war with you. grin
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Sex is so so overrated.

Are you sure
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2021
Godwin25king:
I know someone who had sex with 3different girls in a day.. Back then in school his friends would dare him and he'll just start calling them one by one, while the guy go dey smash these girls his friends will be watching from the window...they shock when the guy nack all three within few hours undecided..
Lol vaginal people have fish brain
Re: Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer by Godwin25king: 2:22am On May 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol vaginal people have fish brain
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.