Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After (308 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by yanga24(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2021
Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s marriage to her Benin city-based lawyer hubby, Ighorosa, has crashed.

The controversial media personality took to her Instagram page on Saturday, May 8, 2021, where she called out a popular blogger for announcing the crash of her marriage and breaking the news of her pregnancy months ago.

“This ‘old witch’ again! I really do not want to reply you but I feel you will never stop if I ignore. You were the first person to publicise my pregnancy that was barely trying to survive past the first trimester due to its complication. I kept quiet,” she wrote.

“Now you have come again and I know you have receipts and you won’t dare us to deny. I don’t blame you, it’s the close friend, the insider who is feeding you. May God forgive that person.”
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/actress-etinosa-idemudias-second-marriage-crashes

Re: Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by thesicilian: 6:42am On May 11, 2021
Bad character cannot be hidden for long
Re: Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by mayklef(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2021
shey na she dey use bible wrap igbo.....she never see anytin yet
Re: Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by cybersoldiers: 6:57am On May 11, 2021
Bad character.

From second hand to fifth hand.
Re: Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by nzeobi(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2021
Was she ever married ?.

The Man is just a sperm donor who helped her become a mother. Men please be careful of the type of women you bring home
Re: Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by donbachi(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2021
UNTIL,SHE GO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT SHE DID WITH THE BIBLE.
Re: Actress Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes, 7 Months After by donstan18: 7:39am On May 11, 2021
Most Nigerian actresses are nothing but big disgrace to marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Planning To Drop A New Album This Year? (see What He Posted) / 'you Are Very Stupid' Actress Ada Ameh Blasts Singer Naira Marley / Nollywood Comic Actor Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.