Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute (41824 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Dikegodspower(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
But Afonjas why is your brother osibande always happy attending burials than everyother thing
Why does he like funerals.
Or is the nature of yourubas
I don't understand
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by mooremoney(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2021
Abeg get out. Country is boiling right now and all the VP could do is to attend burial function. Can't he send someone? Security meeting is on going and he is not there. Which yeye pass that one
May your freedom of speech not turn you into an object of concern.[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by chaloskyx: 2:19pm On May 11, 2021
THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULS SEE THE VP SWOOP INTO ACTION IN CHURCH BUT ONCE HE GETS INTO ASO ROCK HE BECOMES AN slowpoke
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by ECHICHE: 2:26pm On May 11, 2021
The sudden death of Pastor Dare Adeboye is a reminder to Christians to prepare for eternity, as the owner of life can demand for it at any time.

I wonder how his wife & immediate family members will be feeling now for this unexpected demise of Pastor Dare.
May the Lord God console them all IJN
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by seunny4lif(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
I swear
Over weight is not good
Vickyvice:
That his son in last pic has to go for checks. DAT body wet dey like that so. Na signal.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Starz825(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2021
I believe he is in a better place already....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Vivian16: 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
I did not see E.A Adeboye and wife at the burial
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by clothingonline(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
Farewell
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:28pm On May 11, 2021
BSF:

May your freedom of speech not turn you into an object of concern.

Ọmọ, na big prayer be this o!
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:31pm On May 11, 2021
Dikegodspower:
But Afonjas why is your brother osibande always happy attending burials than everyother thing
Why does he like funerals.
Or is the nature of yourubas
I don't understand

You must be very proud of your post. Let me add your picture to so we can see who is behind the post.

Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by babzo(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
GreaterFuture:
These Useless elites!
Bastards can only imagine what a poor man in similar situations ha to go through.
Poverty Na bastard

Who said you should be poor?
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Tomisin666(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
Eeyah may God grant is family fortitude to bare is lost hmm what a phrase of life indeed the way we come naked that's definitely how we're going to return back been naked even tho he's been wrapped up with a white garment or whatsoever clothes we may envisage on pet and parasite will definitely come and do their usually karma..., funny enough the dead person does not realize he died at the beginning.., he feels himself dreaming of death, he sees himself crying,bathing, knocking himself and going down to the grave. He always have the impression of dreaming when he is pilled up on the ground.., He then screams but no one hears his scream.., later when everyone is dispersed and left alone underground, Allah restores is soul. He opens is eyes and wakes up from his bad dream". At first he was happy and grateful that what he was going through was just a nightmare, and now he's awake from from his sleep. Then he begins to touch his body which has just been wrapped in a cloth questioning it with surprise.., "Where's my shirt, where are my underwear?" Then he continues.., where am I, where's this place, why the smell of dirt and mud everywhere, what am i doing here? Then he begins to realize that he is underground, and what's experiencing is not a dream! Yes he realized he was really dead. He shout as loudly has possible, calls his relatives who, according to him could save him...Titi!!! Tosin!!! Bisi!!! Daddy!!! Mummy!!! Tolulope!!! But unfortunately no one answer him, He then remember that Allah is the only hope right now. He weeps for Him and implores Him while asking for forgiveness Yah Allah! Yah Allah!! Forgive me Yah Allah..!! He scream in an incredible fear that he had never felt before during his lifetime. If he is a good person, two angels with a smiling face will sit him down to comfort him.., then do him the best service. If he is a bad person, two angels will increase his fear and torture him according to his ugly act. Oh lord of the world, forgive my sin and the sins of my mother, my father,my friends and everyone reading this context .oh Allah lord of the world, don't take my life until I'm at my best and ready to meet you Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by NoToPile: 4:44pm On May 11, 2021
Vivian16:
I did not see E.A Adeboye and wife at the burial

They won't attend, Yoruba parents don't attend burials of children. Even elderly siblings too are not supposed to attend.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Staphylococcus: 5:37pm On May 11, 2021
I think Yoruba`s dont loud the death of a man when the parents are still alive.

I even heard sometimes is forbidden for the parents to know the grave of their child
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Tonnierichy(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2021
DondyDesign:
Good hearted people
How did you arrive at that?
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Heavensent01(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2021
b3llo:
It is a difficult time for Pastor Adeboye and his family. Aged parents losing a young man with family is heart troubling. RIP...

the difficult time is more to the wife, see her face, she had cried her eyes finished

may God console the families
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Heavensent01(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2021
NoToPile:

They won't attend, Yoruba parents don't attend burials of children. Even elderly siblings too are not supposed to attend.

in handwriting

it's good and refreshing to see a sane Yoruba like you who still understand and knows Yoruba culture
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by blacknoir: 9:09pm On May 11, 2021
God u have seen the suffering of every1 in this country, pls God give us a Joshua that will lead us to the promise land,put an end to every life that is against Nigeria's progress in Jesus name.
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by NoToPile: 6:52am On May 12, 2021
Heavensent01:

in handwriting

it's good and refreshing to see a sane Yoruba like you who still understand and knows Yoruba culture

We need to write these things sometimes, parents need to pass down culture to their children before they see some of these things as a norm because others are doing it.

I always in shock when I see people from other places make obituary poster for children young adults. I am always like kileleyi, saw one of a 15 year old I think on nairaland recently.
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by baloney: 12:35pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute by Dikegodspower(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

You must be very proud of your post. Let me add your picture to so we can see who is behind the post.

Na only u know wetin picture do u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Boko Haram Terror Group Leader Speaks On Youtube / Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.