Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others (24309 Views)

IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations / Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by backtalkG(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
Let him not forget to spit petrol and kerosene too idiot
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by olatuns2017: 1:52pm On May 11, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia State governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has expressed anger over an attack on Mike Okiro Police Station located along Umuahia-Uzoakoli Road, close to Ubani market, insisting that perpetrators will not go unpunished, ABN TV report.

In a statement on Sunday, the governor through the Commissioner for Information, Chief John Okiyi Kalu announced that the attack which occurred around 9:45am on Sunday was allegedly carried out by unidentified arsonists who came in a hummer bus, 2 Sienna mini vans and 3 motorcycles.

He added that while two vehicles, two motorcycles, stationeries, and office equipment inside the police station were set on fire, there were no human casualties or loss of weapons.

The Commissioner added that the station was deemed vulnerable to attacks following evaluation of security review of credible intelligence, leading to evacuation of personnel 3 weeks earlier.

The governor insisted that there will be no hiding place for anyone responsible for attacks on security agents of facilities, warning that attacks on police personnel portends a grave danger to the entire citizenry.

The release partly reads, "The Government of Abia State condemns in its totality the attacks on security agents and facilities across the country and warn those responsible for those in Abia that they will certainly not escape the long arm of the law as our security architecture in the State is robust enough to bring them to justice.

"Attacks on security agents, particularly men of the Nigeria Police Force, constitute danger to everyone in our society and we call on citizens and leaders to come together and work to end such needless and mindless acts immediately.

"Those who feel aggrieved must find peaceful means of ventilating their grievances and agitating for redress as provided for in our constitution rather than take the laws into their hands.

"Law-abiding members of the public are advised to maintain vigilance and go about their normal businesses but ensure they return home before the curfew hours of 8.00pm to 6.00am as Abia State Government led by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, PhD, will not spare any resource in ensuring the safety of all citizens and visitors alike to the State, as well as bring criminal elements to justice swiftly.

"Meanwhile, all relevant agencies involved in enforcing the curfew are requested to continue to exempt members of the public on essential duties including medical personnel, journalists, men of the fire service, with their properly identified vehicles, etc."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/ikpeazu-spits-fire-as-gunmen-attack-abia-police-station-burn-vehicles-others/

This guy is a complete failure
But Igbos love his low performance but hate Sanwo-olu
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by skybeauty(f): 3:43pm On May 11, 2021
Aufbauh:
According to the IPOB senator "it's an outsiders job meant to desecrate Igbo land". Tufiakwa!

"I've heard talk of 'unknown' gun men. Do you in all sincerity believe they are unknown gun men? Are you not aware that it is our brothers that are doing that? Are you willing to accept that truth?

Which leads me to ask: How can a people self immolate, kill their brothers, sisters and parents and destroy their common public and even private properties, simply because they want to make a point or to make Buhari look worse that he already is or to blame the Fulani and others? How sensible is that? Who cuts his own nose in order to spite his face?
Who draws the enemy to a fight in his father's compound? If not a prodigal son.

How many of those policemen killed in the South East are non Igbos?" - Dr Uche Diala

When the Police and Army (many of whom were fellow leaders Igbos) were busy decimating our unarmed youths in the name of Croacodile smile and python dance where were you. Now the youths have picked arms to avenge the death of their loved ones, your are hear talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Masterkernel1: 4:03pm On May 11, 2021
GeeX:
Y'all can keep pretending you don't know it's Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB boys who are behind these attacks since Ikonso was killed.

When you start reaping the fruits of insecurity in the south east, don't call anyone o. Keep killing security agents and keep celebrating online. E go soon clear, na season film.

People like you didn't say a word when your people were sent to IDP camp in Cotonue, but suddenly found your voice since Unknown Gun Men started dealing with Boys Scout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

People like you didn't say a word when your people were sent to IDP camp in Cotonue, but suddenly found your voice since Unknown Gun Men started dealing with Boys Scout.

So u believe I will support a Fulani Killer over my tribesmen? Na mumu be ur name.
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Masterkernel1: 4:25pm On May 11, 2021
GeeX:

So u believe I will support a Fulani Killer over my tribesmen? Na mumu be ur name.

Serious! What did you say is your name again, Mumu?
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Serious! What did you say is your name again, Mumu?

Na mumu be ur surname. tongue gerrourahia stinky akpu eaters.
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Calitoscassius(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2021
Whaaaat?!! shocked See how every where is burning from the fire spat by the kerosene governor. cheesy grin
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Masterkernel1: 4:47pm On May 11, 2021

Eeeh! You're nobody. That's name stays with you.
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Calitoscassius(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2021

grin grin grin but i love eating akpu!!
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Calitoscassius(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2021
This is just the begginning. grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Belleful: 5:07pm On May 11, 2021
Well he can actually spits fire, because he has enough kerosene to do so
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by merits(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2021
He spit fire,is he a dragon?
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by favor914: 11:01pm On May 11, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Are the police unable to defend themselves?
The people said they do not want police check points anymore, & as supported by the Supreme Leader they prefer the bandits have as much freedom to roam around & commit as much nefarious activities as possible, so that they can have enough excuses to wail about President Buhari.
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by OriginalZombiE: 11:32pm On May 11, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Gtfo my mention. What's my business with Tinubu and Yorubas? You Igbos are very stupid and dumb.

And how do you know I am IPOB
I pointed out the obvious stupidity of your statement and all you respond with is a thoughtless emotional rant.
My bad... I blame myself for engaging with another asinine fellow with poor deductive abilities

Pathetic.
Re: Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others by Elock1: 12:53am On May 12, 2021
ictjobber:

Ikpeazu the dragon grin

what do u expect from kerosene governor.. Next na firewood he go dy sell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Amnesty Boss, Otuaro Launches Restaurant Built By Ex Militant, Egberi Papa / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.