Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? (425 Views)

If Elections Are Today, Who Would You Vote? / If You Die Now What Will Be Your Greatest Regret / Someone Told Me If I Die Today, He Will Urinate On My Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:04am On May 11, 2021
We probably havent stopped to think about this for a moment. We keep making money, investing but also saving a good percentage of these income in the bank without even securing these monies when a person is no longer around to have access to it. THESE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS HAVE CLAIMED UNCLAIMED FUNDS DUE TO THIS

Suggestions:

For singles: make at least one member of your family signatory to your account. Also give them access to your bank app, and transfer pin.

Married: make your spouse/Kids signatory to ur account.

My piece of Advicegrin

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by FirstCounsel(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2021
Write a Will also
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Jareade: 10:08am On May 11, 2021
Wahala
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Adeling(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2021
The second to the last born (he lives with me) knows the pin to my atm, so he can easily withdraw. As for the investment app and other asset apps, na only me know that one.
(To be honest I don't think I will let my wife know every investment or properties I have when I get married. (Just let her know like 40% to 45% of your asset, then let your lawyer know everything so he can will them to your kids. Them no dey trust woman finish) E get why. ) wink
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Goldbw122(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2021
Bank funds ke. Where's the fund?
It will never be well with poverty.
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:23am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
Bank funds ke. Where's the fund?
It will never be well with poverty.

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by paulolee(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2021
my famz na...dts my twin bro for sure...d gee sabi manage n plan moni eeh.. if I get a big company, he would b my account manager..
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Righteousness2(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2021
Adeling:

(To be honest I don't think I will let my wife know every investment or properties I have when I get married. (Just let her know like 40% to 45% of your asset, then let your lawyer know everything so he can will them to your kids. Them no dey trust woman finish) E get why. ) wink

My Brother, with this thoughts, i will advise you not to even get married.
If you can't trust the woman you wanna get married to, you better don't marry her at all.
Your partner should be your soulmate. That is why it is good you Honestly involve GOD in your partner Choice so u don't make mistakes.
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=101578114][/quote]
Shey u dey laf me coz say I no get moni?
No wahala let me come and be going. God dey

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:31am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

Shey u dey laf me coz say I no get moni?
No wahala let me come and be going. God dey
sorry nagrin

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
sorry nagrin
Instead of mk u ask for my aza show brotherly love

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:34am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

Instead of mk u ask for my aza show brotherly love
u no get Aza na

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Lovecars501(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2021
Adeling:
The second to the last born (he lives with me) knows the pin to my atm, so he can easily withdraw. As for the investment app and other asset apps, na only me know that one.
Its better your wife knows all because not all lawyers are honest
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
u no get Aza na
Why gee like me no go get aza?Mk I prove u say I get aza?

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:41am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

Mk I prove u say I get aza?
u no get joor?!
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
u no get joor?!
See am here 6219090013 fcmb

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:07pm On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

See am here 6219090013 fcmb
hehe... fake a/c nosgrin
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
hehe... fake a/c nosgrin
Bros no whine me na. Least 2k no go bad
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Adeling(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

My Brother, with this thoughts, i will advise you not to even get married.
If you can't trust the woman you wanna get married to, you better don't marry her at all.
Your partner should be your soulmate. That is why it is good you Honestly involve GOD in your partner Choice so u don't make mistakes.
Please explain this verse for me (assuming am wrong)
Micah 7:5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom (wife).
Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Righteousness2(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
Adeling:

Please explain this verse for me (assuming am wrong)
Micah 7:5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom (wife).
Misinterpretation of Scriptures...
What you quoted has nothing to do with Marriage..
Listen! if you can't trust a woman you call your wife you better remain single because you will Hurt yourself!

1 Like

Re: If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? by Lonelypacifist6: 9:41pm On May 12, 2021
The person i used as N-O-K is no longer N-O-K and i haven't changed it. Imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Better Jolimento For This Sallah With Itel Nigeria / Dezital, Best Ecommerce Marketing In Pakistan - Digital Marketing Agency / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.