Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo (27523 Views)

Judge Husaini Sama’ila Kidnapped Inside Court In Katsina State / Deeper Life Pastor, Otamayomi Ogedengbe, Regains Freedom In Ondo / Otamayomi Ogedengbe: How Deeper Life Pastor Was Kidnapped In Akure – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by AngelicBeing: 12:32pm On May 11, 2021
Evidence of a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, nonsense and the dead skeleton called bull_ hari sad

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2021
And the Christian god was helpless...

Can't even save his servant

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by airminem(f): 12:34pm On May 11, 2021
Na igboho boys handwork

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by sirjustice1575(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2021
The rate of kidnapping in this country is becoming something else ooo..

Buhari!, Buhari!!, Buhari!!!,. How many times did i call you?... What have we done to you!!!.
Is it a crime to have you as a president?

Why are all these foolish kidnappers kidnapping innocent citizens and the politicians are safe enjoying stolen public funds in their massions.

Nigeria is indeed fighting internal war.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Tabletuner(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
Please what is the name of this country again?

I am asking for a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by pikechukwu6(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2021
Buhari is really working

My westerner how market cheesy cheesy cheesy hope is not IPOB this time.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by tishbite41(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
Kumuyi, prophet of Buhari.
Over to you.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Factshunter: 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
pikechukwu6:
Buhari is really working

My westerner how market cheesy cheesy cheesy hope is not IPOB this time.

First and foremost, the kidnapped person is not yoruba, secondly, there is a high possibility that this is not the handwork of Fulani herdsmen until proven.

Do not jump into conclusion yet.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by money121(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Andyvilly: 12:46pm On May 11, 2021
When you try to blow away the smoke ignoring the fire that caused it, you are part of the problem, when you try to to quench the fire but ignoring the source of the fire, you are also part of the problem, and finally when you remove the cooking pot from the fire without quenching it, you are also part of the problem. Nigerians what is cooking right now in Nigeria we have all contributed to it by
Blowing away the smoke- siding evil even when it stare us right in the face and devisive/inciting statements.
Quenching the fire- risking military might on a faulty strategy and false assured political peaceful declarations.
Removing the pot from the fire- those calling for secession, we are still connected by land mass, you will not carry territory and fly to the air or another place, the fire is still there burning. Nigerians get ready to fill your stomach till you regurgitate from what you are cooking.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Karemarealty288(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
State Of Emergency

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2021
Kidnappers may soon start paying tax.

Make una contact Gumi as PRO.

Biggest industry after politics.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Awoo88: 12:51pm On May 11, 2021
This people no even get sense. U no see winners/Embassy etc. Na deeper life. People wen go dey pray dey quote Bible say all things work for good to them that love the love.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Martinez39s(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2021
I am sure the Lord will protect his "going in" and "coming in." grin
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by mamaafrik(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2021
Hausa-Fulanis will never restructure or sit down at a round table until the rest of rest country vomit Hell on the muslim Hausa-Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon stop kidnapping me angry
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Plut01: 1:02pm On May 11, 2021
Factshunter:

First and foremost, the kidnapped person is not yoruba, secondly, there is a high possibility that this is not the handwork of Fulani herdsmen until proven.

You're saying Pastor Ogedengbe is not a Yoruba man?

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by BobbieZion(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2021
ictjobber:

Not surprise here. You are just a typical black man

Because he said let's pray?
Prime minister of Britain,Winston Churchill always prayed to God to help him defeat Adolf Hitler,which he did.
Praying is not a Blackman thing.
You get it?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by 9japride(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2021
Those asking for prayers concerning the security challenges heads needs to be properly checked. Develop countries don't solve their problems with prayers. Those in corridors of power in Nigeria, are they not good Christians and Moslems? Yet they are one of the most wicked and heartless beings we have and you expect prayers to change them? Jokers! Let's keep deceiving ourselves. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Factshunter: 1:04pm On May 11, 2021
Plut01:

You're saying Pastor Ogedengbe is not a Yoruba man?

Let's not toil with the life of the innocent man. And yes, I said that, that's Edo name. That being said, my point being, the victim could have been anybody even from your tribe. The SW housed lot also all the tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by GboyegaD(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2021
Prinnce1:
APC led government needs to call for a confab in which many issues affecting this country will be tabled and a solution implemented. What we dancing about at this new stage will surely get out of hand soon.

Restructure this damn country, Don't allow your obsession with Niger delta oil becloud your sense of reasoning this country is on fire, the earlier the better.

In my opinion, it isn't just about APC. Why are the other governors outside of APC not calling for it? Why are our legislators docile? They all are lazy and are reaping greatly from the rot. Anyways, it's getting close to all by the day.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2021
Babysho:
I DEDICATE THIS FTC POSITION TO ALL MY FELLOW NIGERIANS EARNING AVERAGE INCOME THAT HAVE NOT FOUND A WAY OUT OF NIGERIA. BOTH THE PROFESSIONALS THAT HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED TO BECOME OPPRESSORS BY OUR LEADERS AND THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS THAT ARE YET TO BECOME OPPRESSORS.

I SAY I'M SORRY. I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU. YOU HAVE IT WORST. YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN THIS MESS AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT. I'M SORRY. THAT THERE ARE COUNTRIES LIKE NORWAY, SWITZERLAND, CANADA AND NEW ZEALAND AND YOU'RE NOT BORN THERE, I'M SO SORRY. WE LOST. OUR HEAD NO JUST DO WELL.

YOU'RE IN THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD AND THE 3RD MOST TERRORIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU.

IN ANOTHER LIFE, I PRAY YOU'RE BORN SOMEWHERE ELSE SO YOU CAN ENJOY SOMETHING CALLED EQUITY AND PEACE OF MIND.

And you elected who to lead you ?

Give Nigeria to China to manage and Nigeria will become Hong Kong in 15 years.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Plut01: 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
Factshunter:

Let's not toil with the life of the innocent man. And yes, I said that, that's Edo name. That being said, my point being, the victim could have been anybody even from your tribe. The SW housed lot also all the tribes in Nigeria.

Well you're wrong. The man is not from Edo.

The same person wey I know?

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by SatanBoss: 1:16pm On May 11, 2021
and he could not send thunder to strike them?
these are the same pastors that will be praying for you for protection and even tell u that their hankerchief, holy water and annointing all will protect you. the top yahoo boys pastors go with bodyguard.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by ddeola: 1:16pm On May 11, 2021
God will deliver His servant.

And all these people sponsoring trouble in Nigeria, their cup will soon be full when the wrath of God shall come terribly on them. Then the whole world will know there is God. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by NadiaR(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2021
This is someone I know well

May God help us and keep him safe
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Factshunter: 1:19pm On May 11, 2021
Plut01:

Well you're wrong. The man is not from Edo.

The same person wey I know?

Well, .. I know of one that bears that surname and he's an Edo man. He was a Yoruba actor now in U.s doing well for himself as a security man.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Babysho(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

And you elected who to lead you ?

Give Nigeria to China to manage and Nigeria will become Hong Kong in 15 years.

You can't "give Nigeria to China". That's now how country works. We're a product of our own selves. A very Nigerian thing to say too btw. "Give Nigeria to China". Are you not capable of running your own affairs, black man?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Plut01: 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
Factshunter:

Well, .. I know of one that bears that surname and he's an Edo man. He was a Yoruba actor now in U.s doing well for himself as a security man.

So you're very wrong with your initial comment. Go and edit it.

The man is a Yoruba man, the name 'Ogedengbe' is a Yoruba name and the said Yoruba actor that called himself an Edo person is probably one of those who stay in Edo state.

Ogedengbe is an Historic Yoruba name. A warrior.
Thank you and don't make such mistake again smiley

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by Prinnce1: 1:41pm On May 11, 2021
GboyegaD:

In my opinion, it isn't just about APC. Why are the other governors outside of APC not calling for it? Why are our legislators docile? They all are lazy and are reaping greatly from the rot. Anyways, it's getting close to all by the day.
they south south and south east legislators are just too selfish by standard, only the minority leader is proactive this days, we can't come under one voice to give Nigeria a new face but once its contracts and jumbo pay they are all actives .

I can't forget what they northerners senators did during 2014, the brought a bill to stop president Goodluck Jonathan from having exclusive right and power to share oil blocs because they were scared in case the lost out in the 2015 elections. Am tire self
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo by olempe(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
Factshunter:

Pls the man is Yorùbá. He's from Akungba Akoko area of Ondo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Killed, Dozens Wounded In Mass Shootings In Lewiston, Maine USA (Pictures) / Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men / Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.