Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Eid 2021:makeup Looks To Try This Festive Day - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eid 2021:makeup Looks To Try This Festive Day (249 Views)

Eid 2021: Makeup Looks To Try This Festive Season / Woman Draws The Most Realistic Eye Makeup Looks On Her Arm / 5 Makeup Looks To Steal His Heart Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid 2021:makeup Looks To Try This Festive Day by busayobanjoko: 12:41pm On May 11, 2021
EID 2021:MAKEUP LOOKS TO TRY THIS FESTIVE DAY

Who wants to look simple when you can look stunning? This is exactly my mood for this years’ Eid Fitr celebration, and it should be yours as well.

You deserve to celebrate Eid Fitr in grand style after a long holy month of prayer, fasting, and complete devotion to the almighty Allah.

The Eid Filter celebration is a great time to catch up with friends you haven’t seen in a long time, I’m sure you definitely want to look your best

A decent makeup look will help you bring your outfit together, the right makeup look can take your outfit from 10 to 100 in a matter of seconds.

Your favorite beauty blogger is here to guide you and walk you through on how to look stunning for the Eid Filter celebration.

I’ve done my homework, and in this article, I’ll show you some lovely make-up looks to try for the Eid celebration.

FRESH, GLOWY AND MINIMAL MAKEUP LOOK
the right makeup looks will take your outfit from 10 to 100 in a matter of seconds for the eid celebration | Banjoko Busayo
The era of fresh, glowy, and a skin-like makeup look has come to stay, achieving a glowy fresh and breathable makeup look isn’t always as easy as it may look. you need to have the right makeup product handy.

A good moisturizer is needed to create a smooth and nice canvas for your makeup, I will recommend the Msmetics moisturizer, after applying a moisturizer I will advise you to go in with Rimmel mattifying primer if you are on a strict budget or the Huda beauty Primer if you are willing to invest in a high-end makeup primer.

READ MORE https://busayobanjoko.com/eid-2021-makeup-looks-to-try-this-festive-season/

(1) (Reply)

.... / Put A Smile On The Faces Of Your Loved Ones This July!!! / Customer Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.