Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pst Paul Adefarasin- Does Faith Allow Room For A Plan B? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pst Paul Adefarasin- Does Faith Allow Room For A Plan B? (508 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pst Paul Adefarasin- Does Faith Allow Room For A Plan B? by StagethemTVee: 12:52pm On May 11, 2021
Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock while sharing with his church members encouraged them to have an exit plan out of Nigeria in case the country descends into chaos and war.

He went on to acknowledge their faith believing that Nigeria will make it out of its recent security and economic crisis, but he still has an exit plan despite having faith. He advises them to do the same. Have faith in the country's peace but have a plan B in case things fall apart.

Here is the question: are you still in faith when you have another plan different from what you are believing for? Does faith allow you to say in case it does not happen? Will your faith still bring the desired result the moment you turned to self-help? What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nsgX_i2c14

Re: Pst Paul Adefarasin- Does Faith Allow Room For A Plan B? by StagethemTVee: 12:53pm On May 11, 2021
My guy, na your eye you go sharpen
Because e be like say e don dey happen
No shakin, nothing dey happen
Nobody won kpai, but them wan go heaven

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Having Sex Together, What Other Things Should Couples Do Together? / Popular Celebrity Goes Unclad / #bbnaija: In-case You Miss The Rocking Between Cross And Saskay (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.