Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" (34877 Views)

New Lockdown Rules Emerges From The Presidential Task Force / Breaking New.:lockdown Had Been Extended / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by fergie001: 2:02pm On May 11, 2021
The Federal Government yesterday re-introduced a nationwide 12am to 4am curfew as part of efforts to curtail further spread of COVID-19.

This prompted #lockdown trending on Twitter yesterday.

The FG has through Lai Mohammed, Information and Culture Minister, urged Nigerians to disregard the news.

Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, urges Nigerians to disregard any news of a new lockdown by the Federal Government to control the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. He says (the) news has been reported out of context.

TVC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by GoldenDesign: 2:03pm On May 11, 2021
OK Sir

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by BigSarah(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2021
Wise decision...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Totilopussylick(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2021
Coming from the chief minister of lies sad

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:06pm On May 11, 2021
The last lockdown was a disaster for most sme's and some families.
The people will revolt even if they introduce another.

24 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by alsudan: 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
Nigerians should just prepare for a fresh Lockdown.

The Lying machine usually means the opposite when he speaks. He just can’t help himself.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Maxymilliano(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, urges Nigerians to disregard any news of a new lockdown by the Federal Government to control the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. He says news has been reported out of context.
Confused man

Is there anything about the government that is not quoted or reported out of context ?

24 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by MoonWater: 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
When you are about to tell the world how 2+2 = 5

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by helinues: 2:09pm On May 11, 2021
FG are not doing enough to tame all this evening bloggers that are hell bent in spreading fake news

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by PrinceOfLagos: 2:09pm On May 11, 2021
No to lockdown

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by bro4u: 2:10pm On May 11, 2021
Aswear I no even understand this government... It lacks effective communication between the arms and public offices

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by olaboy33(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2021
I used to think those people on twitter have sense.

Most of them are just after trending hashtags for money.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by DjHypno(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
Wise move! I can still remember vividly that we were in a lockdown during last year’s Ramadan and the Eid was just too boring.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Bornsinner7: 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
How do we believe this news now as it is coming from a lai-er

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by YoungLionken(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
So this man is still in government, despite his oral atrocities ?? PMB is really faithful sad ..

Now, I don't know who to believe, whether Lai or otherwise sad sad...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by sigiyaya112: 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
The truth is that Buhari might not be physically died but is now a vegetable and doesn't have mental ability to run Nigeria.

What we have are group of old criminals running the day to day affairs of Nigeria .

That is why you always hear of presidency(group of people) instead of the President which should have been the Buhari we voted for cry

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by theranf54: 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
cool
Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
nawaoo is that so...
Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Siwisheswereesh: 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
I'm just confused
Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Stanleyville(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
grin

The lying machine!

Anytime I see this man I just lol and smh

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by FalseProphet1(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
I see another directive from another section of the presidency before the end of this week telling Nigerians how the lock down exercise is going to be. This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Dikegodspower(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
This country is a mess

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
shocked shocked
No government, I repeat, no government has ever been this discordant in history of governments all over the world.

Highest assembly of very bold idiots.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Asadujames202(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
Lying madMuhammed

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by donprinyo(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
Jokers. Truly this party is an NGO

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Built2last: 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
confused mofos

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by DashDolls(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
It's has been trending on Twitter since morning. New lockdown kor...they cannot cash out. We just need to be in prayers.

If you have been suffering from any form of ORGAN DAMAGE for years with no hope, please check this below. Save your life.

https://www.nairaland.com/6545614/stop-battling-ailment-organ-damage
Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by meolaniyi(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
ok
Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by Indispensable85(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
Disorganized government.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" by MoonWater: 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:
FG are not doing enough to tame all this evening bloggers that are hell bent in spreading fake news

Come on! Get out my friend

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos) / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.