Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain (855 Views)

A Tour To Jos Zoo And Museum, 2023 Experience / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain by DollarBuddy: 2:39pm On May 11, 2021
Hi all, please if you live in Jos or have an idea about the best secured area of Jos, I'll love you to help me suggest the best secured area of Jos where there is constant light and water plus how much I need to get a single room and parlour self contain.
Re: I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain by Danielomisco(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2021
DollarBuddy:
Hi all, please if you live in Jos or have an idea about the best secured area of Jos, I'll love you to help me suggest the best secured area of Jos where there is constant light and water plus how much I need to get a single room and parlour self contain.

Jos south LGA ,Rayfield precisely where the govt house is located. Very good security and elite neighbors.120-350
Re: I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain by DollarBuddy: 6:44pm On May 11, 2021
Danielomisco:
Jos south LGA ,Rayfield precisely where the govt house is located. Very good security and elite neighbors.120-350

I've heard about Rayfield... I will love to get an apartment there.

But I'll need just a single room and parlor self contain. Can't 80-90k get one such??
Re: I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain by Danielomisco(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2021
DollarBuddy:

I've heard about Rayfield... I will love to get an apartment there.

But I'll need just a single room and parlor self contain. Can't 80-90k get one such??
No
Re: I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain by DollarBuddy: 8:07pm On May 11, 2021
Danielomisco:
No

Wow!!!

So it's from 120k upwards for a single room and parlour self contain with constant water, and electricity, abi?
Re: I Plan Relocating To Jos, How Much Do I Need For One Room And Parlo Self Contain by Danielomisco(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Wow!!!

So it's from 120k upwards for a single room and parlour self contain with constant water, and electricity, abi?wait and parlour?? You will not get!na best area in Jos we r talkin of

(1) (Reply)

Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me / Georgian College September 2022 Intake Kindly Signify / My New Year Resolutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.