Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today (221 Views)

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today by Lordwiz(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
It happened in a Nigerian bank. ❤️

A security man walked up to the Bank Manager.

And boldly told him that he is a graduate and would love to participate in the Aptitude test for the vacant position.

The Boss was so generous and allowed him to write the test.

Since, it was an online test, result came just after the test.

Guess, who was the topper?

Yes, exactly.

That security guard was the 'Best Candidate' and got the job.

“If you have talent, and you know when and how to grab the opportunity, believe me - You're and will always be the hero of your own story.”

To me, this is the best thing I came across on Internet today.

The pic shows him on Friday: last day as a security man and Monday: first day as a Banker.

May god bless you all. Keep aiming for the best. ❤️

Thank you for reading.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today by Hashabiah: 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
Amazing. So inspiring. Wishing him all the best

1 Like

Re: Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today by Mrsoft3(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2021
Super amazing, value can never be hiding for long. Wishing you the very best of your career. Soar high like the eagle sir.

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
That "bank" is 1stbank, right sad

1 Like

Re: Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today by cosse(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2021
WOW

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing I Came Across On The Internet Today by Harmony123(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

1bedroom Bungalow For Rent In Wuse 2 / Cheapest Mtn Data Oooo........ Grab It Now / Retired Military Generals, Experts Advise FG On Seeking Help From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.