Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2021 (114 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:44pm On May 11, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY 2021

THEME: YOU TOO CAN BE A CHILD OF GOD

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 12/05/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You're the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending; and, the creator of the entire universe.

2.Father, You're He who was, who is, and who is to come; all power belong to You; You're the One who rules in the affairs of men.

3.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release, upon my life, power that witches, wizards, principalities and powers cannot withstand, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to rise for the salvation of others; empower me to preach the gospel of Christ, in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give as many who are yet to know and accept Your son, Jesus Christ, as their personal Lord and Saviour, the grace to do so, today, and save their souls, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let me enjoy the total and complete salvation package and benefits of, divine protection, divine provisions, divine health, long life, etc, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, don't let me end this journey in hell fire; please, let me see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye; encourage him, renew his strength and anointing, and give him the grace and the power, to serve You, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

TRUE OR FALSE? / The Fear Of The Lord / Bishop Oyedepo Declares Prophetic Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.