Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Iheanacho: I Did Not Lose Faith - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho: I Did Not Lose Faith (278 Views)

Senior Man Iheanacho. I See Ya Penarity Ooo. Gangsta / With This Picture From Ndidi & Iheanacho, I Hope Supleme Lea Is Not A Chelse Fan / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho: I Did Not Lose Faith by Ishone: 5:52pm On May 11, 2021
Kelechi Iheanacho says he never lost faith In his ability to make things better during his challenging times at the club.

The 24-year-old was dropped from the Nigeria’s squad to the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt having failed to feature regularly for the former Premier League champions.

However, the striker's fortune has changed recently as he has scored 10 Premier League goals since the beginning of March.

Iheanacho was tagged Premier League player of the Month for March and may have a double award for the month of April.

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Crowned World’s Strongest Football Brand / Where Are Chelsea Haters Now / All Antoine Griezmann Barcelona Goals & Assists 2020/21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.