Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ad Renewed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ad Renewed (1966 Views)

Ad Renewed / Ad Renewed / Ad Renewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ad Renewed by MorrisonAutos: 6:04pm On May 11, 2021
AD RENEWED
Re: Ad Renewed by MorrisonAutos: 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
AD RENEWED.
Re: Ad Renewed by ThatIgedeBoy: 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
You get mind ohhhh

7 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by Duru9(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
Loooooooools

Even 2003 Camry no reach that amount grin

7 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by lilvicky68(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2021
Lol..maybe na person wey bin dey coma for 2002 wey just wake up go buy am for that amount..

8 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by kenex4ever(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Ad Renewed by dicksonadams(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2021
We leave every thing for God

2 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by dadabashua1(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2021
grin grin grin God don catch us all,shebi we sabi over hype Toyota brands...we must buy it 2mil..hahahaha but op we know we are all guilty of the hype but please this price is much na,it will discourage serious and intending buyers,very clean car ,happy sales Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by Odire: 8:08pm On May 11, 2021
Really

Re: Ad Renewed by Blacklaurel: 8:27pm On May 11, 2021
Odikwa serious
Re: Ad Renewed by Bigsunny01(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2021
Wetin I dey see so shocked
Re: Ad Renewed by EmmanuelBanks: 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
grin grin

lilvicky68:
Lol..maybe na person wey bin dey coma for 2002 wey just wake up go buy am for that amount..

grin

I deyy tell you bross, lol

3 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by adetunjioludami(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2021
Is this a prank Timifakay

3 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by Amaaf(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2021
I just wish I have this level of confidence

7 Likes

Re: Ad Renewed by Getrich47(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2021
Greedy mf's

1 Like

Re: Ad Renewed by Angrygoat: 11:30pm On May 11, 2021
Hq much b camry 2002 let's say 3m
Re: Ad Renewed by profbray(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2021
The car too clean I will pay 2.5 mil
Re: Ad Renewed by badoh(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2021
The price should be a factor of the current exchange rate and the landing cost. However, I dont think this ride should exceed 1.5m currently.
Re: Ad Renewed by ThatIgedeBoy: 8:13pm On May 13, 2021
badoh:
The price should be a factor of the current exchange rate and the landing cost. However, I dont think this ride should exceed 1.5m currently.
I disagree with you.
I have toks 2003,2004 and 2005. Camrys in the market. And their prices are within this range. 1.7m-2.3m to be precise...
1.7 for a 20 years old car is outrageous....
Re: Ad Renewed by coolgb(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
please more pictures
Re: Ad Renewed by Alex80s(m): 12:58am On May 14, 2021
For a car that can't cost more than 400 dollars... In copart
Re: Ad Renewed by greggng: 1:06am On May 14, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

I disagree with you.
I have toks 2003,2004 and 2005. Camrys in the market. And their prices are within this range. 1.7m-2.3m to be precise...
1.7 for a 20 years old car is outrageous....

Stop arguing with this people ...you will be wasting your valuable time. Someone who is serious will pick this ride by tomorrow . There main aim is to derail this thread but God pass all this internet rats . Only a fool doesn't know what is going on currently in nigeria in terms of inflation...everything has gone up yet the expect cars not to go up ...some of them claim is cheaper at co part ....but we are yet to see them import anyone into this country . I blame nairaland moderstors for allowing this miscreants here . When you check all their profile ...you will discover they have multiple monikers ...
Re: Ad Renewed by MorrisonAutos: 10:04am On May 19, 2021
Good Morning.
Re: Ad Renewed by MorrisonAutos: 5:26pm On May 19, 2021
Good Evening.
Re: Ad Renewed by edlion57(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2021
Most of you don't know how expensive cars der now....op ur price is fair enough ... serious buyer will come for it... no mind all these 1998-2005 kids way full nairaland
Re: Ad Renewed by dadabashua1(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2021
But why is it common on this forum that once people share their opinion they will be termed kids...no reason am o,some of us fit be your uncles age mate make baby faces no de deceive Una o,yes prices of things has gone up no one is doubting it,but can we be fair enough in our prices? Yes we can.
Re: Ad Renewed by greggng: 9:17pm On May 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
But why is it common on this forum that once people share their opinion they will be termed kids...no reason am o,some of us fit be your uncles age mate make baby faces no de deceive Una o,yes prices of things has gone up no one is doubting it,but can we be fair enough in our prices? Yes we can.

Some of you don't behave your age at all. Someone will place an advert , you internet rats jump on the advert with a view to derailing it. Lots of people have left nairaland cos of this constant attack by low life. It is an established truth that price of everything has gone up...I went to the market today I couldn't even buy fish to cook....I didn't resort to insulting the poor market woman ....we should know when we cross the red line and channel our frustration to the appropriate authorities. Do you know that we use to buy Nigerian used corolla for 1.2million in the past ...but today I was begging for 1.4m as a dealer and my offer was declined . I didn't insult the seller neither did I call him greedy ....I moved on and continue my search ...cos the circumstances is beyond my control . If car owners are not willing to sell to dealers at cheap price, how do you guys expect the dealers to sell at cheaper price. ..isn't this common sense. A good number of us are of the opinion that some of you are still childish or under your parents otherwise you should be able to know what is happening in nigeria with respect to inflation . Since you all are blinded by your selfish motive to continue your evil act of derailing another man's business so will your source of income be derail even when you have not done anything wrong ...karma is real
Re: Ad Renewed by dadabashua1(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2021
greggng:

Some of you don't behave your age at all. Someone will place an advert , you internet rats jump on the advert with a view to derailing it. Lots of people have left nairaland cos of this constant attack by low life. It is an established truth that price of everything has gone up...I went to the market today I couldn't even buy fish to cook....I didn't resort to insulting the poor market woman ....we should know when we cross the red line and channel our frustration to the appropriate authorities. Do you know that we use to buy Nigerian used corolla for 1.2million in the past ...but today I was begging for 1.4m as a dealer and my offer was declined . I didn't insult the seller neither did I call him greedy ....I moved on and continue my search ...cos the circumstances is beyond my control . If car owners are not willing to sell to dealers at cheap price, how do you guys expect the dealers to sell at cheaper price. ..isn't this common sense. A good number of us are of the opinion that some of you are still childish or under your parents otherwise you should be able to know what is happening in nigeria with respect to inflation . Since you all are blinded by your selfish motive to continue your evil act of derailing another man's business so will your source of income be derail even when you have not done anything wrong ...karma is real
I would have replied sense to your head but I noticed you lack manners,the same you I once supported your views regarding prices of 2007 accord,you have the nerves to be sending this message,listen its a public forum everyone has the right to air their views about a subject matter,go through all my post on this forum I always try to show respect to everyone not minding in age and status,mind how you talk to people Mr man,no be everybody you talks to any how...I respect people and their opinion but I don't take insult and some level of disrespect from ANYONE...BE WARNED SIR. Trust me most of you get away with what you say or call other due to the fact that its a faceless forum....its a small world you don't know who are exchanging words with and don't also know when and where you will meet some day...make una de careful with una choice of words pls.

1 Like

Re: Ad Renewed by greggng: 9:50pm On May 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
I would have replied sense to your head but I noticed you lack manners,the same you I once supported your views regarding prices of 2007 accord,you have the nerves to be sending this message,listen its a public forum everyone has the right to air their views about a subject matter,go through all my post on this forum I always try to show respect to everyone not mind in age and status,mind how you talk to people Mr man,no be everybody you talks to any how...I respect people and their opinion but I don't take insult and some level of disrespect from ANYONE...BE WARNED SIR.

My write up wasn't directed to you ...I guess quoting you was the only innocent mistake I made. I can comprehend clearly where you supported my position on the 2007 accord ...my write up is directed to every internet rat ...that goes about derailing people's advert in the name of airing their opinion ....if indeed you are a supporter of everything good and fair, then you have to uphold that principle at all times without fear or favour . Any opinion aimed at derailing anyone's advert is considered negative opinion and will not be acceptable by serious dealers like us. This is our means of livelihood . An attack on it is an attack on our life .I won't pray good prayer for such a person . This is internet and people hide under this platform to say all kinds of rubish against someone they can't even stand if they meet face to face. Be rest assured that as long as you keep supporting good, I will respect you ....I didn't become a man by fear ....before you issue a warning to me try to know whom you are dealing with ....
Re: Ad Renewed by dadabashua1(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2021
greggng:

My write up wasn't directed to you ...I guess quoting you was the only innocent mistake I made. I can comprehend clearly where you supported my position on the 2007 accord ...my write up is directed to every internet rat ...that goes about derailing people's advert in the name of airing their opinion ....if indeed you are a supporter of everything good and fair, then you have to uphold that principle at all times without fear or favour . Any opinion aimed at derailing anyone's advert is considered negative opinion and will not be acceptable by serious dealers like us. This is our means of livelihood . An attack on it is an attack on our life .I won't pray good prayer for such a person . This is internet and people hide under this platform to say all kinds of rubish against someone they can't even stand if they meet face to face. Be rest assured that as long as you keep supporting good, I will respect you ....I didn't become a man by fear ....before you issue a warning to me try to know whom you are dealing with ....
trust me I know who I'm dealing with,at least I'm dealing with folks that messed up our nation today,I'm sure can't get any worse,that been said pls always try to separate the wolf from the sheep,but personally I feel giving response to the "real internet rats" its lowering of standard,but in as much as we try to uphold our business and source of lively hood we should excerise caution, I'm 100% aware of the current issues in the country,Like I've said I'm oppurned to seat with most of the decision markers they makes the nation a mess today,but in that we should just try to be fair enough to an average Nigerian,mind you the folks that put us in this mess today are not and can't be your costumers or patronizers,but rather the average Nigerian man and woman struggling for survival,in this hardship only us can help ourselves,point of correction I was not threatening you,na na na only weak folks do such things,I was only advsing caution in our choice of words...trust me men de this forum,and I'm not guessing.
Re: Ad Renewed by greggng: 10:26pm On May 19, 2021
(
dadabashua1:
trust me I know who I'm dealing with,at least I'm dealing with folks that messed up our nation today,I'm sure can't get any worse,that been said pls always try to separate the wolf from the sheep,but personally I feel giving response to the "real internet rats" its lowering of standard,but in as much as we try to uphold our business and source of lively hood we should excerise caution, I'm 100% aware of the current issues in the country,Like I've said I'm oppurned to seat with most of the decision markers they makes the nation a mess today,but in that we should just try to be fair enough to an average Nigerian,mind you the folks that put us in this mess today are not and can't be your costumers or patronizers,but rather the average Nigerian man and woman struggling for survival,in this hardship only us can help ourselves,point of correction I was not threatening you,na na na only weak folks do such things,I was only advsing caution in our choice of words...trust me men de this forum,and I'm not guessing.

I do appreciate your write up .

1 Like

Re: Ad Renewed by adetunjioludami(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2021
See long talks..... Omo X infinity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

***Sold*** Acura TL 2003 / Honda Accord 2009... 1.8m / Lagos-tokunbo 2011 Lexus Rx350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.