Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

He's On Twitter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / He's On Twitter (768 Views)

Nairaland UI Design Getting Dragged On Twitter / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's On Twitter by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:37pm On May 11, 2021
Hey guys I just joined Twitter
Follow me I follow back kiss kiss

@FatherC27697266

smiley smiley
Re: He's On Twitter by Jaydot01: 10:40pm On May 11, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

@FatherC27697266

smiley smiley
paste your link that would be easier undecided
Re: He's On Twitter by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:09pm On May 11, 2021
Jaydot01:
Thank you. This is it
https://mobile.twitter.com/FatherC27697266
Re: He's On Twitter by Labadi69: 11:42am On May 12, 2021
Beware of following online beggars on Twitter that try to scam innocent people with fake stories. A word is enough for the wise. They beg and scam and then use the money to smoke loud and carry olosho. Be warned angry

3 Likes

Re: He's On Twitter by Labadi69: 11:46am On May 12, 2021
Jaydot01:

Beware of who you follow on Twitter if you don’t want EFCC wahala. This guy is a habitual Nairaland beggar that has refused to go and find work. He’s always looking for who to scam with fake stories.I have recommended going to construction site to carry block and cement but he refuses.

You will find him on the olosho thread 247 begging for crumbs to smoke loud and carry ashewo. He can also be found on the betting thread betting and begging for crumbs. Be very careful and do your research angry

4 Likes

Re: He's On Twitter by Jaydot01: 8:47pm On May 12, 2021
Labadi69:

Beware of who you follow on Twitter if you don’t want EFCC wahala. This guy is a habitual Nairaland beggar that has refused to go and find work. He’s always looking for who to scam with fake stories.I have recommended going to construction site to carry block and cement but he refuses.

You will find him on the olosho thread 247 begging for crumbs to smoke loud and carry ashewo. He can also be found on the betting thread betting and begging for crumbs. Be very careful and do your research angry
Thanks for this information sir
Re: He's On Twitter by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:12pm On May 12, 2021
Jaydot01:

Ignore that nuisance. You can go through all his post.
He is a low lifer
Re: He's On Twitter by Agwadi: 10:42pm On May 12, 2021
Labadi69:
Beware of following online beggars on Twitter that try to scam innocent people with fake stories. A word is enough for the wise. They beg and scam and then use the money to smoke loud and carry olosho. Be warned angry
Honourable off ya mic grin
Re: He's On Twitter by Agwadi: 10:46pm On May 12, 2021
Jaydot01:
flesh and blood didn't reveal those life saving info to that guy......wink

1 Like

Re: He's On Twitter by Agwadi: 10:46pm On May 12, 2021
Lol.....almajiri don join Twitter.

Giveaway naim d guy go use that acct hustle....wretched fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's On Twitter by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:32am On May 13, 2021
Twitter oh
Re: He's On Twitter by BetterPoison: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

@FatherC27697266

smiley smiley

Bro please I need you help. Respond to my mail bro... Want to use something of yours abge
Re: He's On Twitter by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2021
BetterPoison:

Bro please I need you help. Respond to my mail bro... Want to use something of yours abge
Lol something if mine? What could that be bro

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How Much A Video Editor Can Make? / Ways Of Retrieving Ones Dollars / Www.adepouolatunji.com Pls Review This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.