Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) (52151 Views)

Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / Lady Requested Anyone To Photoshop Her Into An Explosion Like This Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2021
inumidun2010:
I trust NIGERIANS, they'll not DISAPPOINT.... If you are SAD, Just take your time by reading NIGERIAN COMMENTS on SOCIAL MEDIA... You go just dey LAUGH...Especially that TWITTER, Na MAD PEOPLE full there...
Our NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES dey TRY but dem no REACH...

Abeg how una dey take read Naija comments for Twitter sef? Lol I don't know how to use that Twitter
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by XTRIMIOUS: 10:58am On May 12, 2021
Davido hw fa Abi n'a fotoshop
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2021
Investtorr:
The girl fine shaaaa
I swear down.... She looks like a more natural, prettier version of Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Dachris72(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2021
No hit song nor award winning star...I don't understand her oh...
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Reachard: 11:05am On May 12, 2021
All she want iz popularity
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Successkay12(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2021
But this is not Photoshop o

I see am with my two korokoro[/quote]

See wahala
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by membranus: 11:25am On May 12, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
cheesy
But this is not Photoshop o

I see am with my two korokoro

You were halucinating.

Please visit your native doctor for express deliverance.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
No be lie, na Our population dy Choke dem
inumidun2010:
I trust NIGERIANS, they'll not DISAPPOINT.... If you are SAD, Just take your time by reading NIGERIAN COMMENTS on SOCIAL MEDIA... You go just dey LAUGH...Especially that TWITTER, Na MAD PEOPLE full there...
Our NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES dey TRY but dem no REACH...
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Americans don't know her.. she's getting a huge Nigerian fan base because she got a white skin and they think she's beautiful...

And so?

At least she loves Nigeria!

And you can't deny that she is so beautiful!!
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by saphiere(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
MotivationKG:

What the hell is wrong is you, posting future is female everywhere.

Only your future is female. Get that into your brain and stop fooling yourself.
This is Nigeria not abroad.
Abuse a lady and see. We will lock you up and throw the key into a lagoon
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2021
Kudos to Enisa...
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by MotivationKG(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2021
saphiere:
Abuse a lady and see. We will lock you up and throw the key into a lagoon

Shut up that stinky mouth!!! Do you think I'm a little brat you can talk to in reality.

The only lady I want to abuse is you so come and get me and don't forget to bring your little female squad. angry
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
Dua Lipa’s sister should stop fooling around. Her fifteen seconds of fame ended after that remix.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Happy2020: 6:47pm On May 12, 2021
No one in the States knows this girl or her music and no one cares. She knows that she can use Nigerians since afrobeats is popular now and Nigerians will support her just based off the fact that she has white skin and is foreign. No other requirements are needed.
Nigerians are so gullible. Smh
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Stormyharper(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2021
MotivationKG:

What the hell is wrong is you, posting future is female everywhere.

Only your future is female. Get that into your brain and stop fooling yourself.
This is Nigeria not abroad.

Hahaha bros even abroad self future is hard work not female o
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by JrTahir(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=BoboNogoDie post=101596194]Lol!
They should Photoshop her selling gala and lacacera. I'm in Lagos traffic and I want to Photoshop me buying from her.

Or they will Photoshop me kissing her �
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by MotivationKG(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2021
Stormyharper:

Hahaha bros even abroad self future is hard work not female o

Please help me tell her and sink that into her empty skull so she should stop derailing this forum with her godforsaken slogan or foolishness.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Bobxin: 6:46pm On May 13, 2021
Odinaka00:

Abeg how una dey take read Naija comments for Twitter sef? Lol I don't know how to use that Twitter

It's just like any other social media. You would know most Nigerian comments by the handler and the comment itself. Just sign up you can figure it out.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Bobxin: 6:47pm On May 13, 2021
meobizy:
Dua Lipa’s sister should stop fooling around. Her fifteen seconds of fame ended after that remix.

Is she really Dua Lipa's sister?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.