Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap (865 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by iExplore(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2021
Six (6) years of Nigeria, under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, of the All Progressive Congress, APC. How has things been going?

President Muhammadu Buhari, won the 2015 presidential election, which was held on 28/29 March, 2015. And was elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on May 29th, 2015.

During the Four (4) years of his reign, which ended in 2019, Nigeria and Nigerians experienced hardship like never before in the history of this country. The price of literally everything doubled.

2019 came, and we were like, thank God, finally we are gonna vote him out of office. But to my surprise and everyone else's, he magically won the election, yet again. ( I nearly ran mad that day grin) I could have swore he would loose the election.

Here we are again... The price of everything has now tripled.

The price of Pasta was N120, Now it's N250

The price of sachet Tomato was N30/50, Now it's N150 (With I beg)

The price of bottle water was N50, Now it's N100

Under his leadership, Stamp Duty charges was introduced.

Under his leadership, VATs increased

Today I was thirsty. I had N10 with me, so I decided to buy sachet water, since bottle water is now N100. To my surprise I was told that sachet water is now N20. I thought the lady didn't wanna sell, so I went to four other places and was told same thing. Guys, that was what provoked me, and it's why I created this thread. I'm so pissed right now. Name one thing sold N5 in Nigeria right now. Don't know why they still print it.

When is all this gonna stop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Xscape1993(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2021
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by ademasta(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2021
Under Buhar1, everybody is fasting everyday!

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by chinex104(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2021
Don't forget the insecurity in Nigeria and the introduction of:

-bandits

-kidnappers

-fulani herdsmen

-hoodlums

-unknown gunmen

This gov't was so terrible that they even created end sars for the youths to protest but some were killed in the process....

4 Likes

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Lastmankc(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2021
Tomorrow you guys we still vote along ethnic and religious line.

2 Likes

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by donbachi(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2021
I no wan get headache abeg.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by eljp(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
That's the price for not going out to vote and for voting along ethnic and religious line ....
How did we get here sef?
Cutsy.... South West and Core North una try.....

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by iExplore(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

I wish this was funny grin
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by iExplore(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
chinex104:
Don't forget the insecurity in Nigeria and the introduction of:

-bandits

-kidnappers

-fulani herdsmen

-hoodlums

-unknown gunmen

This gov't was so terrible that they even created end sars for the youths to protest but some were killed in the process....

I didn't wanna go into details, bro. The deeper I go, the deeper the pain.
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by chinex104(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
sad
iExplore:

iExplore:

iExplore:

Me too
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by iExplore(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
Lastmankc:
Tomorrow you guys we still vote along ethnic and religious line.

Sadly.
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by ablejesus26(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2021
��I swear the next time wey una hear change again person no suppose tell una before una go do like dis

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 11, 2021
A recap.

1- loans for small businesses
2. Tax breaks for small businesses
3- infrastructural projects especially in the transportation sector.
4. Covid 19 supports for small businesses
5. N-power
6. Boa loans for farmers
7. BOI loans for small to medium businesses
8. Reduce boko haram and isil to the borders.
9.Approved a 10 billion Naira Intervention Fund for the upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.
10.Commencement of payment of increased Allowance (33,000 Naira monthly) to NYSC members.
11.National Special Public Works programme kicked off in the first quarter of 2020, employed 774,000 low skill workers.

I can't mention all, is the man perfect- No.

2 Likes

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Karemarealty288(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2021
Na hardship go wear face cap and Agbada oooooo. Buhari is god of Hardship.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by iExplore(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A recap.

5. N-power
6. Boa loans for farmers
9.Approved a 10 billion Naira Intervention Fund for the upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.
10.Commencement of payment of increased Allowance (33,000 Naira monthly) to NYSC members.
11.National Special Public Works programme kicked off in the first quarter of 2020, employed 774,000 low skill workers.

I don't blame you bro. You think everyone is as rich/comfortable as you are. Go out and see how people are struggling for just a square meal a day. What do you know?

"When your belly is full, you will think everyone around you is full as well."

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2021
iExplore:

I don't blame you bro. You think everyone is as rich/comfortable as you are. Go out and see how people are struggling for just a square meal a day. What do you know?

"When your belly is full, you will think everyone around you is full as well."

Everyone has his or her own cross to carry. It has nothing to do with rich or comfortable.

Do you think if they were in a better situation, they will care about you.
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by nedu666: 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A recap.

5. N-power
6. Boa loans for farmers

U upgrade an airport for 10billion yet it's not complete d. Obiano builds an airport for 6billion and his nearing completion

Boi loans, covid support, 20k for 774,000 bla bla bla. All is rendered useless by devalation of naira from 150 to 495 a dollar and 18.7% inflation rate.

Security failure
Agriculture failure
Economy failure

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 11, 2021
nedu666:

U upgrade an airport for 10billion yet it's not complete d. Obiano builds an airport for 6billion and his nearing completion

Boi loans, covid support, 20k for 774,000 bla bla bla. All is rendered useless by devalation of naira from 150 to 495 a dollar and 18.7% inflation rate.

Security failure
Agriculture failure
Economy failure

Go ask the contractors.

How much do you want them to pay the 774,000 people?

What is minimum wage and where did you get your 20k figure.
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by Zetra7: 11:33pm On May 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go ask the contractors.

How much do you want them to pay the 774,000 people?

What is minimum wage and where did you get your 20k figure.

Bro , it's evil to laugh at people's demise right now, even God will not be happy with you...Be careful

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by iExplore(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Everyone has his or her own cross to carry. It has nothing to do with rich or comfortable.

And the cross for some is to feed at least twice a day. Now they barely see a square meal because their leaders and those who suppose to speak up for the voiceless are selfish.

thebosstrevor1:

Do you think if they were in a better situation, they will care about you.

Those who would care will care. Everybody must not be a saviour, that's why Jesus was there to save, while Judas was there for his selfish interest.

If we all adopt this practice of everyone for themselves, then humanity is doomed.
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by nthony10: 11:48pm On May 11, 2021
Ask BMC boys if the 30k dey reach them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by GorillaApp(m): 3:54am On May 12, 2021
I really didn't want to believe in this BMC stories but what I see now on nairaland especially post form imps like helinues, simplyleo( both same person as helinue),the vulture griller and a host of others, I now believe APC unleashed a host of online minions and e-rats on us to try and shore up their battered image for peanuts
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by limeta(f): 7:04am On May 12, 2021
iExplore:

And the cross for some is to feed at least twice a day. Now they barely see a square meal because their leaders and those who suppose to speak up for the voiceless are selfish.

Those who would care will care. Everybody must not be a saviour, that's why Jesus was there to save, while Judas was there for his selfish interest.

If we all adopt this practice of everyone for themselves, then humanity is doomed.

You got him there telling him about jesus and love
he's a muslim islamic jihadist fulani stock
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by orunto27: 7:27am On May 12, 2021
When is all this gonna stop?
When Muhamadu Buhari either resign, is impeached or is atacummed.
Re: Six (6) Years Of Nigeria, Under The Leadership Of PMB. Let's Do A Quick Recap by orunto27: 7:28am On May 12, 2021
When is all this gonna stop?
When Muhamadu Buhari either resign, is impeached or is atacummed.

(1) (Reply)

All Hail Our Incoming President / Why Nigerians Hate The Police And Armed Forces[photos] / Video: Unknown Gunmen Set Abia State CID On Fire In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.