Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go (363 Views)

Road Permits: Traveller Complains Of Having To Get Over 80 From Delta To Anambra / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go by Altrarecords(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2021
So I wanna visit Dubai for the first time. In fact it's also gonna be my first trip outside of Nigeria and the first time entering a plane

What are the things I need to know and have?

How much do you estimate it would be total from this side? (Not talking Dubai expenses o) just the payment I need to make here in naija
Re: Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go by sunnyg12(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2021
You need Ecowas passport, UAE visa, yellow card,no flight going to Dubai from 9ja for now,so you go to Cotonou or Ghana to board.Covid test result and flight ticket. Remember you must stay for 14-15 days as mandated by WHO.me too am planning to live 20th.
Re: Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go by Altrarecords(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2021
sunnyg12:
You need Ecowas passport, UAE visa, yellow card,no flight going to Dubai from 9ja for now,so you go to Cotonou or Ghana to board.Covid test result and flight ticket. Remember you must stay for 14-15 days as mandated by WHO.me too am planning to live 20th.

Stay for 14 to 15 days where?
Re: Newbie Traveller Wants To Visit Dubai. Abeg Coach Me On The Right Way To Go by sunnyg12(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2021
You stay 14-15 days either Ghana or Cotonou before you can board to Dubai.Remember any country you visit you must isolate for two weeks according to WHO.

(1) (Reply)

What It Will Cost You To Live And Work In Port Harcourt In 2021 / How Do I Get To Eagle Packaging Road At Sango / 70 Ongoing Scholarships In Nigeria 2021-2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.