Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Laverne Cox Is Replacing Giuliana Rancic As E!’s Red Carpet Host - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Laverne Cox Is Replacing Giuliana Rancic As E!’s Red Carpet Host (212 Views)

Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / Carpet Tiles / Afrimma Awards 2017 Full Winners List As E Dey Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laverne Cox Is Replacing Giuliana Rancic As E!’s Red Carpet Host by flyingeze: 10:13pm On May 11, 2021
Today in “HA!”, E! has announced they’ve replaced their recently departed red carpet host Giuliana Rancic with THEE Laverne Cox. Laverne will take over beginning with the 2022 awards season, and will also host a series of celebrity interview specials. OK, let’s call it: Laverne is the next Joan Rivers/Baba Wawa. NOT the next Giuliana Rancic. Nobody should ever be the next Giuliana Rancic.

Laverne says (via People):https://people.com/tv/laverne-cox-to-host-e-red-carpet-coverage-after-giuliana-rancic-exit/

“I’m so excited and deeply humbled to be hosting E!’s iconic red carpet coverage. For many years I would wake up early on awards show days, get my snacks in place and watch E!’s coverage all day long,” Cox said in a statement.

“I dreamed of walking red carpets. Now, not only have I had several fun and amazing personal red carpet moments, I also get to be a red carpet guide for E!’s discerning audience and chat with my colleagues and folks I deeply admire for these very special events in their lives,” she continued. “I can’t wait to get started while hopefully serving up fashion fantasies for the ages, honey.”

Ooo, yesss. Now she gets to appear on every single red carpet wearing super hot fawshuns and showing up all the other milquetoast celebs she’s interviewing.

https://www.flyingeze.com/news/laverne-cox-is-replacing-giuliana-rancic-as-es-red-carpet-host

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Be Broke Again If You Know This... / Cost Of Setting Up A Midsize Bakery / Why Do Some People Like It Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.