Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Two Young Co-hosts Run Their Own Car Rental Business With Pull Up - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Two Young Co-hosts Run Their Own Car Rental Business With Pull Up (253 Views)

Do You Want To Own Your Own Car By Higher Purchase / Do U Want A Car Wit Full Confident &100percent Guarantee...come & Buy My Own Car / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Two Young Co-hosts Run Their Own Car Rental Business With Pull Up by Theix9: 11:27pm On May 11, 2021
“If I had any advice for a car owner, it would be to explore the possibilities of car sharing with Pull Up”, Steve said in a quick chat with Pull Up.
Steve and Temidayo heard about Pull Up in November 2020. A car-sharing community where you can onboard your car and make money by renting it to verified members of that community. They came together and bought a 2005 Toyota Camry. Since then it’s been a streak of checks every month.
Before we go further, you must know exactly what Pull Up is.
As the first car-sharing platform in Africa, Pull Up bridges the car owners' and car renters' gap. In other words, car owners put up their vehicle for lease and push it for rentals while signed-up renters can rent those cars for a fee for their outings, meetings, drive-by, errands, and pretty much anything you do with a car. Pull Up provides safety, security, and most importantly a community of trustworthy people for all this to happen.
When the pair first heard of Pull Up, they went on to do their research and decided to try. After purchasing their Toyota cash cow, they had to get adapted to being car hosts in the community. That included setting availability days for the car, delivering the car to the renter in the shortest time possible, and telling the renter everything there is to know about the car before handing off the keys. They’re Pull Up’s first set of co-hosts and they have been nothing but awesome so far.

What it takes to be a car owner on Pull Up
To be a car owner on Pull Up, all you need is your own car and some dedication to your renters. The car owner journey is a beautiful one because there are always new relationships created with your renters, and as time goes it becomes a self-sustaining way to foot the car’s bills.
To sign up as a car owner, CLICK HERE (https://pullup.com.ng/). After signing up to be a car owner, we will schedule a physical car inspection with you. If your car passes the inspection, then you will go on to set your listing price, car details, availability, delivery arrangements, and all the necessary paperwork concerning your earnings.
Ps — We only accept 2005 models and upwards
Why should you join Pull Up?
The answer to this is, why not? Your car makes money for you and you don’t have to drive it. You can focus on your work with the assurance that there’s a check coming in from your car every month. It’s a good way to also invest your money that guarantees returns, plus you get to meet amazing people from the community every once in a while. You’d be surprised who rents your car.
When asked about plans with the community, Temidayo said “We’ll surely get more cars on there”.
Have you a car and think you have what it takes to be a car owner. Then head on to pull Up to start earning some good cash on the side.
Perhaps you’re not a car owner. Drive to anywhere on a rental as a member of the Pull Up community. CLICK HERE (https://pullup.com.ng/cardetails/vUT9YluvtMRe8B2Rdc0p) to rent Temidayo and Steve’s car.

Re: How Two Young Co-hosts Run Their Own Car Rental Business With Pull Up by Alsonjecs: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thank you for info
Re: How Two Young Co-hosts Run Their Own Car Rental Business With Pull Up by mollyfq: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
The idea of starting my own business had been stirring my brain for a long time, about 25 years. There were promising startups and then loud drops after a while. Someone was always letting me down. I did not particularly want to go to work for an aunt or uncle, but from time to time, I had to. In March 2016, after my birthday, having spent all the funds for his birthday, again there was a question of how to be and what to do next. I began to study the market and make plans. I really liked the way the business was implemented at Find auto rentals. They are very advanced in terms of service. I would like to learn from them because service is essential today.

(1) (Reply)

‪quick Deal!‬ ‪just Few Months Driven, Tokumbo Grade!.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪registered 2010 U / Very Sharp Tokunbo TOYOTA RAV4 2008 Model Available / Toks 2013 Lexus Rx350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.