Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

There Are No Evilspirits And Good Spirits (a Deception Of The Devil) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Evilspirits And Good Spirits (a Deception Of The Devil) (163 Views)

Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On / Athiesm Is A Deception / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Evilspirits And Good Spirits (a Deception Of The Devil) by Propheticdavid: 11:51pm On May 11, 2021
Today I just want to have a tete-a-tete with you people out there. I want to talk concerning some deception so many people have subscribed to.
It's common among many people to say there's good spirits and evil spirits..
It's said that good spirits orchestrate goodluck, or goodwill, protect someone etc. In general that the spirit is good.
It's said that evil spirits orchestrate evil, harm, badluck, kill people.etc.
But the truth is that there no evil and good spirit.
All spirits aside from the Holy spirit of God are evil.. Somebody will say but I asked for a child, the spirit gave me so therefore is good. The spirit protect me from spiritual attacks.
I was seeking for job, I use one black soap now I have a job, thanks to that good spirit.
I fortify myself and got first-class etc.

All these are deception, all good and perfect gift comes from God Almaighty.
Sataan is an ancient in commerce,right from the garden of Eden. He collects to give. Infact any gift from Satan is not a gift but a daylight robbery.. Why did I say so?
Every motive of a business man is to make profit, Satan will exchange to collect something that will make what he gave you meaningless in the long run , he cheated you, and he is the one that actually gained.
Now they say a spirit protect them,
Sure it protected you but do you know that if someone spiritually fortified than you, with a higher demon or evil spirit means the same thing. Attack you, you will die. If you are more fortified than the person the they will die... To you the protection is good, but actually the devil operating for you killed someone else and that evil.. And also there is a price you are paying for, whether you are aware or not
You employ the service of a demon by the use of charm,to facilitate your urgent promotion at the office, now the demon kill the manger, or make him run mad, find false allegation and commotion to to make him vacate the seat, you as assistant manager the demon do you good, but to the manager evil.. That evil done by the demon or evil spirit, the price will be a paid by you maybe by the lose of your child, or sickness in your house that you will also continue spending almost all your salary on. So you can see there is no good a demon can do you.

Someone got academic prowess from a demon, got first class was happy, after graduation 10yrs later no job.his life miserable, even 3rdclass are now far better than him.. People that don't even go to primary school are better than everywhere he takes the certificate to they reject him. That his price for what he collected from a evil spirit.

My uncle told me of a story of a man, he always top class, right from his primary school parent always give him pen to use at school till university, PhD sef.. Any interview he always got selected . But when he got married everytime his children clock seven they die, it was when it got to the 3rd, they went to a church, they perform deliverance service on him, and cast the demon disturbing his life.. But the demon speak that he can't leave, they should ask the man, that they did a covenant together when he was seven years old.. So the man can't recollect since he was not aware, he said no. the demon said they should ask him if he ever bought pen when he was in school, that when he recollected and replied thar no all the pen he used were given to him by his parent even when he went for job interview .. The demon said his parent have covenanted both of them together and that the convenant is that every time his children clock seven, the evilspirit will take them from him, that the evilspirit is behind all his success in life.. But after much prayer he was delivered of the demon..
This is a true life a story.. I won't come here and spew lies.

For those who have ear, let them hear. Spiritism cannot give you anything its a deceit.. It will be full of regrets, so many people don't know dat that sudden unexplainable problem came from as a result of their transactions with demons.. Your native doctor won't tell you this..
Burn all fetish item in your house and declare lord jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Note that all these are just a tip of the iceberg on earth.. Wat about the eternal death, damnation for giving you soul to the devil.. Its not too late for remedy. Come to jesus and be free of all bondage and yoke.
If you want to be saved by Jesus Christ.
Say this prayer lord jesus, I reject the works the devil, and his machinery. I surrender my life to you.. Save me lord jesus, give me life don't let me die, lead me on the path of life and righteousness.. Lord jesus reveal yourself to me. Amen
Get the copy of the bible(make sure you read new testament) , develop your prayer life by praying in the name of jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Clerics Wants Muslims To Be Security Conscious / King Of The Universe / Loving People You Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.