Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir (48721 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
Blessade:

Shut that your fucking mouth. If they give you that money now you will squander it.

No matter what you do in life just have sense.

If you talk any nonsense I publish your real picture on this forum for everyone to see
am not the cause of your frustrations I know things are hard, Ode you dey threaten me lol
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by DCmonster: 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
How does this man satisfy his wives with that his tiny little dick?
Anyways maybe his money does it for him.

Even with my little money, I am presently going through a relationship dilemma. Maybe I need to make more money! cool
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by kinzation(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
Please where is Slawormir

#pleasefindslawormir
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Kulas: 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
Women will tell you not because of the money that make me love him,I just love him naturally.
This world sef. With money you can marry them even 50 wives running to you like house flies,yet they will deny that it's not for the money
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Cijo: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
This 1 off me oh!!!!

Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Calitoscassius(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
What kinda rubbish is this? undecided Elon Musk should be ashamed?
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by DeterDest: 4:17pm On May 12, 2021
This man money too long
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by sonofElElyon: 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
No matter what u do in life just have money

No. Get rich the right way

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Blessade: 4:24pm On May 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
am not the cause of your frustrations I know things are hard, Ode you dey threaten me lol
Fucking mad man
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Blessade: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Mad man

Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by gnewz001(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2021
No matter what try to be comfortable, even if u no go get the billions ��
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Rushna27(f): 4:40pm On May 12, 2021
Now nwoke no longer nwoko... okay ooooo sire, ride on
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by MaeBlocks(f): 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:
Just have money... See as they are just enjoying their lives.

It's when there is no money that one's parent will bar him or her from marrying someone from another tribe or religion.

It's cos of lack of money that some people will spend a whole day here on Nairaland bashing each others religion or tribe... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Runs outta thread
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by sukar886: 4:57pm On May 12, 2021
Money is good
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Adewale1603(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2021
lastempero:
These people should start their reality show abeg.
it would be titled like The Neds, or The Ned Nwoke shows
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2021
Money Answereth All Things.
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
Power of money

grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Yaba4sure: 7:34pm On May 12, 2021
eedimo:
What money cannot do...
I dey tell u bro. ������

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by dederocs(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2021
With money, you control, infact you become the controller. Na poor man get woman problem.
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by NOwazobia: 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
Women are like slaves. They can be manipulated to any extent with money as a whip.
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Richthekid: 10:08pm On May 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by lastempero: 7:25am On May 13, 2021
Adewale1603:
it would be titled like The Neds, or The Ned Nwoke shows

No, funny life of the Neds
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by vickydevoka(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2021
megacity:
Wao

Ned should set up a school to coach men on how he is able to manage these women without rancour

I get only one and she just dey cause trouble up and down. If I get another one like that, no be die be that?
U get money?
U fit build house for them
U fit buy cars for them
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by vickydevoka(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2021
Childofaking:
All i hear about Ned Nwoko is that he is a billionaire with eye for young women.
What is his business?
Billionaires are known for one business or the other.
what is Ned Nwoko's business?
somebody please tell me !
U de funny.
People way get oil well waitin be dere business
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by baloney: 9:39am On May 13, 2021
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Josywhyte: 11:25am On May 13, 2021
Money too sweet abeg
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Josywhyte: 11:26am On May 13, 2021
After one mumu go come here come say all na vanity to get money. Tell that to those pastors that have private jets and go around with convoy....
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by Childofaking: 1:17pm On May 13, 2021
vickydevoka:

U de funny.
People way get oil well waitin be dere business

Are you saying he has no business ?
Re: Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir by vickydevoka(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
Childofaking:

Are you saying he has no business ?
U funny o. He is a politician and a lawyer by profession

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.