Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To (5464 Views)

Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) / Kaduna Debunks Rumour Of Helicopter Supplying Arms To Criminals / Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Mathyluba: 2:36am On May 12, 2021
BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.Helicopter Supplying Food and Armmunation to Bandits,Fulanis Herdsmen,
The Helicopter supplying food, weapons, and ammunitions to bandits, kidnappers, Fulani herdsmen and cattle rustlers had been arrested by local indigenes of Arina village Shiroro local govt, in Niger State.
Continue reading..
Source!!

https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=8647&frame-nonce=3f6f309ac3

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by BabbanBura(m): 2:52am On May 12, 2021
Mathyluba:
BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.Helicopter Supplying Food and Armmunation to Bandits,Fulanis Herdsmen,
The Helicopter supplying food, weapons, and ammunitions to bandits, kidnappers, Fulani herdsmen and cattle rustlers had been arrested by local indigenes of Arina village Shiroro local govt, in Niger State.
Continue reading..
Source!!

https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=8647&frame-nonce=3f6f309ac3

Put the story here if it is true!
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Peachy14: 3:21am On May 12, 2021
This can't be true
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by oz4real83(m): 4:01am On May 12, 2021
The federal govt has already denied the report since yesterday. This is Nigeria where anything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Samfloxin(m): 5:18am On May 12, 2021
Government of denial had already denied it

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Mixedfruit: 6:15am On May 12, 2021
Is there any atom of Islam on his name ?
If yes the news is true!
Abdulsalam.Na dem dem

KABUM

KABUM

KABUM

KABUM

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Mixedfruit: 6:15am On May 12, 2021
Is there any atom of Islam on his name ?
If yes the news is true!
Abdulsalam.Na dem dem

KABUM

KABUM

KABUM

KABUM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by benpuzzy(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2021
They will deny as usual, this same Helocopter was used last year to kill the head of vigilantee, Mariga LGA when the Helo was ceased by the locals because after the death of the Head of vigilantee, bees were released that the pilots had to abandon the Helocopter there and when they started questioning him, he said that he is into hire service so he didnt know how it enterred into the hands of the bandits, the case was swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by montumonami(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2021
Such helicopter should be set ablaze. Rubbish! sad

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by thesolutions(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2021
Really
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by epondudu: 6:38am On May 12, 2021
I wonder what type of people visit nairaland, they will believe anything as long as it is against a section or a particular tribe of this country. This generation is wasted indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by samyj2477: 6:58am On May 12, 2021
You see the stupid old fool they often call when politicians wants to sign peace deals. This old fools was exposed years back by a biafran intellect but Nigerians didn't take his Intel serious. His name is Simon Ekpa, one of Biafra's best brain. Simon Ekpa revealed that Andulsalam Abubakar was using his helicopter to supply weapons to terrorist but Nigerians didn't believe him, now the old fool has been caught red handed by villagers....read here.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=141674604643080&id=102942845182923&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.141674604643080%3Atop_level_post_id.141674604643080%3Atl_objid.141674604643080%3Acontent_owner_id_new.102942845182923%3Athrowback_story_fbid.141674604643080%3Apage_id.102942845182923%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX-jgQB6v2dZoWpL%3Athid.102942845182923%3A306061129499414%3A164%3A0%3A1622530799%3A-4541669140591639555&__tn__=%2AW-R

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by sanandreas(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2021
It could be true. There is an helicopter that flies from the state capital everyday in the last few weeks but it have stopped now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by samyj2477: 7:05am On May 12, 2021
epondudu:
I wonder what type of people visit nairaland, they will believe anything as long as it is against a section or a particular tribe of this country. This generation is wasted indeed.
Shut up, he was exposed some years back of the same crime but Nigerians didn't believe it...now God has exposed him. Simon Ekpa exposed the old fool years back

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by epondudu: 9:22am On May 12, 2021
samyj2477:
Shut up, he was exposed some years back of the same crime but Nigerians didn't believe it...now God has exposed him. Simon Ekpa exposed the old fool years back

Simon Ekapa ko simon groundnut DIDIRIN...when people are blinded by hate, reasons becomes useless....epondudu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by H2ho(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2021
benpuzzy:
They will deny as usual, this same Helocopter was used last year to kill the head of vigilantee, Mariga LGA when the Helo was ceased by the locals because after the death of the Head of vigilantee, bees were released that the pilots had to abandon the Helocopter there and when they started questioning him, he said that he is into hire service so he didnt know how it enterred into the hands of the bandits, the case was swept under the carpet.
Heard the same thing while I was in minna (niger-state) last week. angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by saintmm(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
It is well! But difficult to be true considering who this man had painted himself in recent times.
But, if true, then, non of those leaders deserve my respect again including their collaborators in the south. So, in the light of this they should let's bid one another bye in peace.

I rise

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by telkevog(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2021
epondudu:

Simon Ekapa ko simon groundnut DIDIRIN...when people are blinded by hate, reasons becomes useless....epondudu cool
This guy you de mumu o! You be Lai Muhammad younger brother? Something wey dey clear na im you de argue. What are you protecting? Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by oursnail(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2021
The problem about Nigerian government is that they know how to investigate tax defaulters, Those with expired. driving license, innocent drivers without hackney permit, drugs smuggler, foreign rice dealers but it is very difficult and uncommon to them to investigate and arrest those collaborate in sponsor Boko Haram and owner of helicopter, BIGGEST SHAME to Nigeria government and leaders.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by chubinwa(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2021
North is the only problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2021
Peachy14:
This can't be true
why can't it be true?
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by benpuzzy(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
H2ho:

Heard the same thing while I was in minna (niger-state) last week. angry
He is the father in-law of the sitting Governor so, he is untouchable.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by realstars: 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
What Are They Waiting For? Why Not Set The Thing On Fire At Once.
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by ezugegere(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2021
So those villagers have bees and they can't release them against the bandits? I hear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Golan007: 2:35pm On May 12, 2021
They've come for Abdulsalami.
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Kyari79(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2021
Man eat Man in north west & north east .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by ArchyDesmond(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
epondudu:

i'm sure u now realize that u are the wasted one here

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
epondudu:
Boss I dey tell you oo..I just dey laugh and c#*at the same time cos na media Dem go use destroy this country if we no careful..most nairalanders no dey verify news at all rather insult like say tomorrow no dey..
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by crowbar(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Boss I dey tell you oo..I just dey laugh and c#*at the same time cos na media Dem go use destroy this country if we no careful..most nairalanders no dey verify news at all rather insult like say tomorrow no dey..

I dey tell you bro, most times I just come to read comments and laugh at some members ignorance and shallow mindedness.
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Is not only in nairaland ooo, I notice most Nigerians believe anything without proper verification, that is why they fall into fraudsters hand continuously and fake religious leaders.

crowbar:

I dey tell you bro, most times I just come to read comments and laugh at some members ignorance and shallow mindedness.
Re: BREAKING News, Abdulsalam. Abubakar.helicopter Supplying Food And Armmunation To by holluwizzy: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please put details and facts

Don't fabricate stories. Plz

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Found & Defused At FCE In Kano / Vikings Promises To Kill And Eat Black Axee Members - PHOTOS / Sister Cries Rolls On Dirty Over Dead Brother Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.