Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year (39323 Views)

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by CzarChris(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2021
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by chris51(f): 8:23am On May 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I blame Desmond Eliot for this nansense

Please leave Desmond Elliott alone.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by maasoap(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2021
When PUNCH Metro contacted Papa on the phone, he became hostile and declined to speak.

Well, if he's still using his phone, that means he can be easily tracked
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by smasher1(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

But she's alive ,hun.

You mean papa ate over a million? grin

How much do you eat in a month? I don't calculate. But for me personally, anything between 30 to 50k or more. Let's use 30k for a year 360k. Over a year, do the maths. The man is not paying from his pocket, so he would over eat. I remember when I was in the university, I eat provisions from my roommate, girlfriend a lot. Today, my provisions would last for months because I'm paying for it, I also realized that I don't need to eat too much so I don't become over fat. Hope you understand my analysis and the woman is a business woman. So she evidently stock her house more than me a man.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by seyz91(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2021
cheesy
Mokason288:
I blame Desmond Eliot for this nansense
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Mokason288(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2021
chris51:

Please leave Desmond Elliott alone.
Why ?
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by lexy2014: 8:36am On May 12, 2021
nuban07:
The woman should ve make sure he gets arrested immediately. The woman is also careless, a whole year, u can't be entering my apartment for just a week that I won't notice something is wrong

Isn't it strange. She also allowed d guy escape & am sure she hasn't uptill now changed d keys to d house
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by maasoap(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2021
nuban07:
The woman should ve make sure he gets arrested immediately. The woman is also careless, a whole year, u can't be entering my apartment for just a week that I won't notice something is wrong

She knew something was wrong, she just didn't act on it.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by justifyme(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2021
Aunty change ur keys �
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by BabbanBura(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2021
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Juliearth(f): 9:06am On May 12, 2021
Always make it a point of call to change the locks before or after moving into a new apartment.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Juliearth(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Chicagoesontop post=101602855]This is one of the numerous reasons you should change your keys to a new apartment by yourself no matter how new the old keys might be or look. [/quote/]

Exactly!
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by 9jaRealist: 9:19am On May 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
https://punchng.com/lagos-businesswoman-shares-apartment-with-intruder-for-one-year/?amp

Sign undertaking?
Simply change the locks!

Undertaking ko, Understanding ni!
>

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Joydan95: 9:32am On May 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/lagos-businesswoman-shares-apartment-with-intruder-for-one-year/?amp

My husband taught me that the first security measure you take when moving into a new house is to change all the locks
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by ChiefSosa(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

No , you're not.

Lol. You don't know me so, how do you know if I've got a house?
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol. You don't know me so, how do you know if I've got a house?

A homeless person won't have data to be typing on nairaland (and don't tell me the old lie of 'freebasics')
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by younglekky19: 10:16am On May 12, 2021
nuban07:
Lack of self awareness
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Unrated900(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
This is one of the numerous reasons you should change your keys to a new apartment by yourself no matter how new the old keys might be or look.

Ennnn even if he changed it.will he still fix it himself
Abii make we just Dey careful finish.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by detectivejones: 10:26am On May 12, 2021
Different kind of craze in this country, she's lucky he didn't try to harm her
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Bimpe29: 10:42am On May 12, 2021
Correct.
Chicagoesontop:
This is one of the numerous reasons you should change your keys to a new apartment by yourself no matter how new the old keys might be or look.
Chop knuckles.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by ChiefSosa(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

A homeless person won't have data to be typing on nairaland (and don't tell me the old lie of 'freebasics')
Haha We've got a free hotspot here under the bridge I stay; that's one reason I'm here plus, a pedestrian may have given me money for subscription. Never say never.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by NewDawn2O21: 10:48am On May 12, 2021
wink2015:
e remain small the SHOE MAKER for take KONJI join am?

see wey your spoilt mind go?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2021
espn:
How come neighbour's didn't find out since...

Find out..? When it’s not face me i slap you grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Nobody: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
I smell lies
If it was a flat neighbours would be aware
Change ur lock madame
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Jazzman01: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sadLesson for tenants.Change Ur door key b4 u move into new house

Chicagoesontop:

You think it is as easy as changing padlocks?
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by chukwuibuipob: 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
Jazzman01:

You think it is as easy as changing padlocks?
very easy.Get urself a good padlock plus iron(thick/strong one)
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Jazzman01: 12:23pm On May 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
very easy.Get urself a good padlock plus iron(thick/strong one)

You think I am talking about local wooden or metal doors here?

Look at the picture below, how do you change this type of lock in a house you are renting?

Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by RealMillennial(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2021
What bothers me is the part where he's "loving her bed". Dude wTF
I wouldn't only assume he's a thief as some are saying here. There's something creepy about this. Even as a man that house go tire me to sleep inside after this.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by Ekebest: 1:39pm On May 12, 2021
The economy is not smiling oh. Sister abeg forgive the guy. You are blessed that it's only the touch of your bed and food he has been eating in your house through intrusion within one year. Just change the key and assist the guy in any way you can.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by GoldHorse(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2021
nuban07:

My thoughts exactly! A whole year?!

Cook my food, use my gas, sleep on my bed, etc? Haba! She is worse than careless. Even the neighbors too.
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by nuban07(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2021
GoldHorse:

My thoughts exactly! A whole year?!

Cook my food, use my gas, sleep on my bed, etc? Haba! She is worse than careless. Even the neighbors too.

Lol
Re: Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year by prof2007: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
Hurt goes beyond the physical.

Put yourself in that' woman’s shoes: would you feel safe in that apartment after such an experience?

doggedfighter:
Thankfully he was harmless. Just needed a soft warm bed and food to enjoy himself with grin

I wish all stories end like this with no one hurt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.