Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked (1996 Views)

My Site Has Been Suspended, Was Flagged Down By Their Bots / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / Please Help! I Can't Login To My Wordpress Dashboard (wp-admin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by lloydtruth: 6:52am On May 12, 2021
Please I need urgent help. My blog post has been hacked, the hacker created admin account with the following details
Username: Kris
Email: wp-security@hotmail.com
Since the hacker, all my blog posts have disappeared and the hacker has placed his own ads on my website.
Please how do I deal with this?
Re: Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by lloydtruth: 7:10am On May 12, 2021
musicproducer:
who created the website for u?
I created it
Re: Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by Kubernetes: 7:47am On May 12, 2021
Basics is to add a patch.
Go to cpanel and change your password. Remove the malware etc. But there are professional sites that can do it for u. Just google "how to rRemove malware and clean a WordPress sit".. Or "how to fix a hacked WordPress site"
Re: Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by LMServices: 8:35am On May 12, 2021
lloydtruth:
Please I need urgent help. My blog post has been hacked, the hacker created admin account with the following details
Since the hacker, all my blog posts have disappeared and the hacker has placed his own ads on my website.
Hi, get in touch. Let's help you retrieve your posts and website.

WhatsApp number is in the signature below.
Re: Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by busybrain123(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2021
lloydtruth:

Contact your hosting provider
Re: Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by lloydtruth: 10:43am On May 12, 2021
busybrain123:

Contact your hosting provider
Thanks
Re: Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked by ogaprime(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2021
lloydtruth:

If you can still access your cpanel and you built the blog, get your back up before the hack and replace your files and database

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization Tips / Very Active Facebook Page With 50k Likes For Sale / Help!!! Glo User No Longer Access My Blogger Custom Domain Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.