Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Happy Birthday MC-JP, Na U Hide Moon? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday MC-JP, Na U Hide Moon? (363 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Cause I've Built My Life On Jesus- MC JP Celebrates Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday MC-JP, Na U Hide Moon? by DejiPlug(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2021
He's so funny, his friends are suggesting we storm his house, as the moon is probably too busy enjoying his jokes to come out, Nigeria's crown King of Comedy and Chairman of Great JP Entertainment, Lucky Justice Okorode, widely known in entertainment circles as MC-JP clocks a year older today! Whether he's engaging his hilarious bromance with other top comedians or being the acute businessman, the funny looking skinhead celebrity always manages to bring a smile to our faces, especially with his rib racking humor.

Events compere, stage comedian, troupe commander, local politician and transport plug, JP, as fondly addressed by close associates has gone from being a second tier comedian to businessman with multiple interests in less than a decade of professional exploits.

Popular host of the longstanding annual Exploits and Laffta Current comedy series, which has featured stars such as Omo Baba, Kenny Blaq, Mike Abdul, Baba Kay, MC Ojemba and Laff Doctor to mention a few, this birthday boy has done a fantastic job at bringing comic characters to life on the big stage.

So as a birthday tribute, we shortlisted the comedians top 3 professional moments in recent years.

1. JP Clown himself, doing what he does best.

2. Throwback to Exploit Series 2018.

3. Trek Africa Summit with Bumper Breakfast presenter Tomisin Ojo and best friend- Bishop Sunnex. 2017

4. JP as a child of God in Church element

Re: Happy Birthday MC-JP, Na U Hide Moon? by Onyi22(f): 7:23am On May 12, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Re: Happy Birthday MC-JP, Na U Hide Moon? by DejiPlug(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday dear
JP appreciates you and asks for your location

(1) (Reply)

Funeral Of Iniubong Umoren Family F!ght K!ller Boy Family Video / I Don't Respond To Critics Because Their Is Power In Silence - Toyin Abraham / Burnaboy Becomes The First Nigerian Artist To Receive A Grammy Award Plaque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.