Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business (227 Views)

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / FREE TRAINING: Learn How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads / Profitable Facebook & Instagram Adverts That Pulls In Sales & Repeat Buyers DAIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by Ffbt(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2021
I always pay attention to things that bring more result.....

You can actually sell your products using Free Ads but you need to also pay attention to paid Ads....

It gives you access to more people & more sales.

For instance, you'll realise a lot of people/business owners are getting results running Facebook Ads...
This simply means you can get results too...

All you need to do is to leverage on the skills of experts who have devoted time to crack the code....
I mean people who have generated a lot of money running ads on Facebook....

Learn from them to save time and stress...

Your focus is getting results.

I'm presently showing business owners & online entrepreneurs a course that has been bought by over 300 people on how to run profitable Facebook Ads even if you don't have a laptop or website....

Interested ...?

Click "join others" below :

join others
Re: How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Don't start it without a good mentor holding your hands..I got burnt and had my accounts blocked because I did.not know the process, now the solution providers are calling 20,000 to repair the damage
Re: How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by Ffbt(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2021
Interested ...?

join others
Re: How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by Morningstarrr(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Don't start it without a good mentor holding your hands..I got burnt and had my accounts blocked because I did.not know the process, now the solution providers are calling 20,000 to repair the damage
Did you violate any of their terms?

And Facebook is asking for 20k to restore your account?
Re: How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Did you violate any of their terms?

And Facebook is asking for 20k to restore your account?
I violated their terms unknowningly and it's a social media expert that is asking for that fee
Re: How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by Morningstarrr(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

I violated their terms unknowningly and it's a social media expert that is asking for that fee
Read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5050048/facebook-ads-beginners-free-guide
Follow the OP’s format to restore your account.
Re: How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads For Your Business by Ffbt(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2021
Interested ......?

join others

(1) (Reply)

Five Investing Tips To Create Wealth By Warren Buffet / Get Above 2k. (two Thousand Naira) In Less Than 12hours / Innovation In Packaging For Water, Juice And Beverages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.