Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out (29691 Views)

Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Myself2(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:
I do not support the killing of security agents because they are people’s fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles, benefactors, etc.

But forgive me if I say it serves them right.

Southeast was excessively militarized and over policed with checkpoints after every 500meters, where you drop #50 or more; and all those who have dared not give this money have been sent to early grave.

We carried placards and flags asking them to stop choking us that we can no longer breath but what we did we get? Our children we arrested and made to swim in the mud and made caricature of. Others were shot and buried in shallow graves.

And you think, like George Floyd, we are gonna put our hands behind our backs and choke to death?

No way!

Any security personnel who cannot apply reason to the directives of their Fulani masters to kill and destroy in Igboland, will be wasted before we are wasted!

Rubbish!
[s][/s]

Hope you have wastes all the killer herdsmen entrenched in your bushes. They are your immediate and priority threat
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by ShawnT(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2021
Police should just withdraw their men and allow them to burn their city to the grass. Shey una no wan get sense...destroying your own city, this is pure madness.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by naikeboy(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2021
Karma.... Nobody will no tommorow
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by makemoneywbsite: 2:51pm On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buratai will have made lot of people suya.

Your grammar is atrocious. I suggest you go back to school instead of wasting your life here...
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by rollandben(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2021
The monster they created!
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Rickywardell332: 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
Land for sale
Deed of conveyance
Price 1.5m Per plot Negotiable
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Subzero047: 3:01pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:
Let the government continue to toy with the lives of its security personnel with their yeye UGM game in the south East..
ANYWAYS GET MTN 1GB DATA FOR AS LOW AS #350

I'm interested in your data how does it work?
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Kuginzi: 3:09pm On May 12, 2021
Lamidi Kanu pls tell your ESN/Igbos to continue the killing, your population is has not drastically reduce.

Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by IgweOfNnewi: 3:11pm On May 12, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Your grammar is atrocious. I suggest you go back to school instead of wasting your life here...
Your mentality is obnoxious if you can't read and understand.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Walkee: 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:
I do not support the killing of security agents because they are people’s fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles, benefactors, etc.

Southeast was excessively militarized and over policed with checkpoints after every 500meters, where you drop #50 or more; and all those who have dared not give this money have been sent to early grave.

We carried placards and flags asking them to stop choking us that we can no longer breath but what we did we get? Our children we arrested and made to swim in the mud and made caricature of. Others were shot and buried in shallow graves.

And you think, like George Floyd, we are gonna put our hands behind our backs and choke to death?

No way!

Any security personnel who cannot apply reason to the directives of their Fulani masters to kill and destroy in Igboland, will be wasted before we are wasted!

Rubbish!
George Floyd was a criminal gangster who died of fentynol overdose. Stop bringing that gangster into proper innocent black men discussions
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Nbote(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Subzero047:

I'm interested in your data how does it work?

It's SME Shared data

Chat me up on 0.8.0.6.4.3.1.8.4.2.1
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by thecommunist(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2021
the government of the day does not realize that people are watching the way they are handling bandits and boko haram and most people now believe that the government would fear and respect only armed and dangerous groups just like they respect , fear and protect boko haram, fulani herdsmen and armed bandits hence the reason for armed attacks in the south east. expect more of these if you keep protecting criminals because they are moslems and are from the north.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by chaloskyx: 3:28pm On May 12, 2021
WE ALL KNEW FROM THE END SARS WHEN GOVERNMENT RAN TO THUGS TO LEND THEIR SUPPORT IN DESPERSING PROTESTERS THAT THE COUNTRY HAD NO NATIONAL SECURITY NIGERIA IS THE MOST INSECURE PLACE IN AFRICA
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Born2Breed(f): 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
The monster � you created.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Blackdisciple(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by jacoik(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:

No way!

Rubbish!
EOD
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by coldFLARES1(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:

No way!

Rubbish!
Like you, I feel some grief for their families especially as they are mostly breadwinners, but my very recent encounter at a police station where these poorly trained illiterates almost abandoned my friend, unjustly detained in their custody to die, I say may they be served in full measure for all the pains their corruption, complicity, wickedness and ill-training has caused hapless citizens.

Now that they're being targeted in an apparent balance of terror, hope they still have up to 15 toll points on that Elele road that links IMO State.

Those fools made a driver of a vehicle I was travelling in cut grass for 1hour because he said he wasn't going to pay their toll fee after almost exhausting everything he was given at the Park, in Aba, by his employers.

4 Likes

Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Subzero047: 3:51pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:

It's SME Shared data

Chat me up on 0.8.0.6.4.3.1.8.4.2.1

What is Sme shared data?
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by PHijo(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2021
Igbo people are being unjustly treated by the Nigerian state. They and many other ethnic groups that are unjustly treated will attack symbols of the Nigerian state for as long as those symbols exhibit brute force.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Muna4real(f): 3:54pm On May 12, 2021
ShawnT:
Police should just withdraw their men and allow them to burn their city to the grass. Shey una no wan get sense...destroying your own city, this is pure madness.

This one is pained.
Nobody is withdrawing to anywhere. They must reap what they have sown.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by ShawnT(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2021
Wetin concern me, na una people nah, I've just one police friend and he's not serving in the east. I pray it's not too late before you guys realize what you're doing
Muna4real:

This one is pained.
Nobody is withdrawing to anywhere. They must reap what they have sown.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Laslaslala: 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:

No way!

Rubbish!
yes of course IBOs from time immemorial are not designed to choke to death in d face of oppression.like d way George floyd died we prefer to die fighting
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
E.S.N and. U.G M please if you're reading this, come to igbogene police station infact come to bayelsa. I beg u in the name of. Gnd. Police no deserve good thing.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by ada9ja(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:

No way!

Rubbish!
u started well and ended badly...terrorist
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Davigle(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2021
I still don't understand what's going on with this nation because looking at the situation of the south east region reminds me of how bokoharam mutated to what it is today. I can remember how they carried out attacks on various police stations within the city of maiduguri, they bombed the stations and attack various checkpoints. all this started after the first bokoharam crisis in 2009 which lead to the death of mohamed yusuf (a good riddance I must say), from there they evolve and began to attack markets and places of worship by sucide bombing. I was boy then and was still in sec schl. military checkpoints were set up within the city and I remember raising my hands up as a sign of surrender when going through those checkpoints (all civilians passing through were made to raise their hands most especially men). I can't forget the fear and the thumbing of my heart. I couldn't sleep well at nights for fear of attack. there were nights filled with gunshots. looking at the south east region, I must say that history indeed is repeating itself whether we acknowledge it or not. my heart goes out to innocent civilians that will be caught in between the military and ugm cause both sides won't be merciful. as they say, when two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers. pls let government restructure this country if it's the only solution for peace to reign again for the sake of innocent civilians that have been caught in the middle of this.
pls I come in peace and am no tribalist. besides I'm just a boy who knows nothing...
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Safemoon: 5:09pm On May 12, 2021
Organs:

Coward! This monica was created 2 days ago and here you are running your mouth! Soon you will run away or cry if the heat gets tougher. What we need is peace. No one benefits from violence. It will be death, destruction and regrets at the end. Go ask Congo, Sudan and the rest.

Funny dud what diffrence does it make when my moneka was created.it dos not change the fact that the great beafrans have been civil all this while waiting for the zoo to act accordingly,but what did we get.kill them,crush them humiliate them,lie and conspire against them.we are no animal we are great ancient people.we must fight back and defend our land and dignity .we have started and no going back
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by lagdmark(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2021
When the UGM finished with the bombing of their own communities.
They should destroy all the police stations in imo state and other places.
Destroy all the Courts both state high courts and Magistrates courts
In fact as a matter of protest they should destroy all federal () government establishments including all
the higher institutions and Electricity power holding companies.
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by SimplyShit: 5:44pm On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buratai will have made lot of people suya.

Them no born am well... Dan Banza man
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
Please they should stop killing the police, it's the politicians that need to be tackled to change this country, they can visit Aso rock it will send message before you know Nigeria turn to Dubai
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Nbote(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
Subzero047:

What is Sme shared data?

Data Reselling
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Subzero047: 6:32pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:

Data Reselling

Ok do you do airtel?
Re: Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out by Telldem1(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.