Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? (331 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC / Jubril Martins-Kuye Was A Highly Observant Leader Of Leaders - Segun Showunmi / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? by FatherOfJesus: 8:10am On May 12, 2021
Personally, I am of the opinion that the leadership of any society is a product of that society. These leaders are there either because of our collective inactions or actions, we let them there anyways.

These leaders were raised in our schools, churches, mosques, homes etc. they are a representation of what an average Nigerian is.

What’s your take?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? by donbachi(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2021
100%..they live for today.as long as any political office seeking politician,gives them wrapper,rice,beans and 1k for vote buying.forget the rest.na him dem know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? by andyblinks05: 8:26am On May 12, 2021
Well apple don't fall too far from it's tree
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? by somehow: 8:27am On May 12, 2021
You're right on point.

There is no way a demon will lead angels.

There is also no way a minority of demons ends up leading angels that are in the majority.

Your leaders are you, you're your leaders!

Check out our attitudes in various places, majority behave like our leaders.

Tell me one thing the leaders are doing that majority of Nigerians are not doing in their own little way?

FatherOfJesus:
Personally, I am of the opinion that the leadership of any society is a product of that society. These leaders are there either because of our collective inactions or actions, we let them there anyways.

These leaders were raised in our schools, churches, mosques, homes etc. they are a representation of what an average Nigerian is.

What’s your take?
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Get? What’s Your Take? by phr33man(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

What’s your take?

True. Our slogan says it all. Good people, great nation. Bad people,......

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari And Family Members Observe Eid Al-fitr Prayer At Aso Rock / VIDEO: Yoruba Nation Agitators Storm Akure / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Mourn's COAS Attahiru And 10 Others On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.