Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

'I Enjoy Telling Stories With My Melodies' - Kel Rub Minds With Pokovirtuousblog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Enjoy Telling Stories With My Melodies' - Kel Rub Minds With Pokovirtuousblog (247 Views)

Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Enjoy Telling Stories With My Melodies' - Kel Rub Minds With Pokovirtuousblog by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2021
Each day as I walk the streets of Bayelsa on social media, I can't help but gasp in awe given the number of untapped talents I see. It would seem 9 out of every 10 Bayelsans is so talented that if you'd get closer to him and render the necessary assistance, he'd sure do you proud. In view of this, If there is an artiste in Bayelsa State you need to connect with to make every seconds fun and educative, I highly recommend you meet Kel.

Versatile entertainer, Kemelayefa Etekpe better known as Kel is one artiste in whom am pretty sure, anyone who has always had a negative view about Bayelsans on their ability to make good music, would immediately rethink upon hearing his songs. From his singing skills down to his appearance, Kel is the accurate definition of 'good music'.

Kel, the 3rd child of his family hails from Okordia clan in Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. From spoken word, the creative has choosen to improve on his singing talent. The fast-rising artiste who seems to be good in rock, pop rock, blues rock genre of music has always grown in his love for experimenting with the genres of entertainment over the years.

The independent artiste who's looking to release an EP entitled 'Tales' shortly, dropped a single 'Old Life' last Friday. For Kel, music goes beyond just a desire to sing - it is a means to allow the world see things through your mind; It is sharing your experience. The indie rock artise told our reporter that he enjoys telling stories, adding that singing (as a medium) helps him achieve that.

"Music is just a passion for me. My love for telling stories, perhaps that might be another reason for being a soft rock singer. I enjoy telling stories with the melodies it brings".

Although the dude holds a degree in Maintenance Engineering from the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, it would seem he doesn't see a future with it as he's obsessed with music.

"I See myself being an enblem of rock music in Nigeria and Africa. It will take a lot of work but so does everything in life".

Source: https://twitter.com/pokvirtuousblog/status/1392374160198877186?s=20

Would you like Poko Virtuous to write about you? Send him a WhatsApp message: 08094337600

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Blind Auditions On The Voice (watch This To Catch Up) / Entrepreneurs' Billionaire Lifestyle | Luxury Lifestyle 2021 / Veteran Nollywood Star Ifey Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.