Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . (572 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by Curious345: 9:27am On May 12, 2021
The Bible and Qur'an both agree that " there is more blessing in GIVING then in RECEIVING".

AS A GIVER , what was the highest you ever gave out for free ,to help someone in need .
Be it family, friends or enemy .
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by sylve11: 9:29am On May 12, 2021
Why should I tell you how much I gave out.

Isn't that supposed to be my business and not yours? cool

1 Like

Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by eveninnewspaper: 9:30am On May 12, 2021
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by tatutatu: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
I don't kiss and tell.
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by andyblinks05: 9:52am On May 12, 2021
Who will suprise me and dash me pls
I will appreciate
U.B.A
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by Curious345: 10:00am On May 12, 2021
sylve11:
Why should I tell you how much I gave out.

Isn't that supposed to be my business and not yours? cool
you can do it anonymously ..after all we only know your moniker and not you
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by donbachi(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2021
If u give with ur right hand.dont let ur left hand see it.
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by sylve11: 10:18am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
you can do it anonymously ..after all we only know your moniker and not you

Sorry, I won't do such. cool
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by Pavore9: 10:20am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
The Bible and Qur'an both agree that " there is more blessing in GIVING then in RECEIVING".

AS A GIVER , what was the highest you ever gave out for free ,to help someone in need .
Be it family, friends or enemy .

But when you give to someone in need, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing....Matthew 6:3
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by Curious345: 10:26am On May 12, 2021
Pavore9:

But when you give to someone in need, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing....Matthew 6:3
yeah ..
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by ibechris(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2021
Gave N600,000 to my immediate younger brother.

And another 200k to assist a couple for IVF.

N250k to assist an aunty who used to dash me money when I was in the University.

These are the ones I can remember.
For those using the Bible to avoid mentioning things like this,should keep quiet. After all,most of u are using pen to steal in ur offices,organisation and even cheat ur colleagues---hope u all quote ur Bible and Quran when stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by DICKstractor: 12:55pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

They say "if you do good with your right hand, don't let your left hand know about it"

If I tell you, my principle of giving have been defeated

Except you Wan pay me back.

You know they say "if you give out, you recieve more". Op just tell me you are the person God wants to use to fulfill that saying
Re: Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave . by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
Narrated/Authority of Abu Huraira
The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are: (1) a just ruler; (2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood), (3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque); (4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only; (5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah; (6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity). (7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

It's so funny that a lot of people hate Islam and the prophet. But his morals and principles are held dear without them even knowing it.

Anyways, why would any mention such a thing. Isn't the virtue signalling?

(1) (Reply)

I Was Live At Williams Uchemba's Wedding To Perform My Gele Magic On His Wife! / Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.