Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? (210 Views)

Let's Police Ourselves For The Betterment Of Nairaland. / Hon. Ben Nwankwo Recognized As Honorary Citizen Of Awka Ancient Kingdom / Shaibu Adah Mohammed Talks Hard For The Betterment Of Kogi State Come 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by Biggerbrocom(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2021
With the way the country is going is clear enough that our government is not worth depending on and this is our future, our life!.

why is it necessary we depend on the government when they have failed to stand up to there responsibility?
And they are not even showing enough evidence to bring positive changes

Don't you think is possible to carry them along? Instead of them carrying us along(let's be less dependent on this govt)(let's turn the table)

Africa is bless by mother nature but the primary target of the govt is minerals resources forgetting the biggest asset of Africa which is human resources

You are so blessed beyond what you know

You can bring out treasure in anything you're good at

I'm not a motivational speaker but if you doubt, ask yourself

Plan B has been trending (japa)

Currently many countries of the world don't actually welcome Nigerians (indirectly) what will be your fate when you have nowhere to call home?(I'm expecting a honest answer)

Our fathers and our generation have been fighting with arms and words since 1960
What is the current result?

Regarding dividing Nigeria into part all the leaders of the movement have done nothing than what we see in every four years political campaign
We'll do this
We'll be that at so so frame of time
(Can you prove me wrong)

Anybody supporting war as a revolution is indirectly supporting the destruction of valuable sources from mother nature and chukwu okiki

I know you be asking what do I suggest but you need to replace that "I" to "we"
That's the primary the reason for this thread

With all honesty what can you do as a citizen of Nigeria to improve the betterment of life in our great nation? (aside from violence)
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by andyblinks05: 9:57am On May 12, 2021
For some of us is to make money first before thanking any plan B
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by CodeTemplar: 9:58am On May 12, 2021
Start your own cocoa yam garden or just stroll into Ghana casually.
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by Biggerbrocom(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2021
GegeDesign:
Let them give the youth chance first.

Let's take it all is our future
This time not with words or violet

First we need power and people is power regardless of social status

After then we turn Nigeria into a gold mine
(If you think is not positive come outside your house look at the faces of Nigeria youths see how strong, energized, healthy and smart they look they are just in thousands but in millions what we can do doesn't exist only if we quit complains and get to work)

What happens when a gold mine is discovered?
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by donbachi(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2021
I will pay people from niger delta 100k monthly and pay people from other regions 20k monthly...i no try?

Lastly,i will ask every region to control their resources.
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by SimplyShit: 10:15am On May 12, 2021
I will kick Jubril Al Sudan out of Aso Rock.

Then declare Biafra a sovereign state
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by folabayo(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2021
GegeDesign:
Let them give the youth chance first.
Sorry please be specific when you say youth.
"Sensible youth"
Actually some of the youth are nothing to write home about, they hv been infected with the same corruption virus
Re: What Can You Do As A Citizen Of Nigeria To Improve The Betterment Of Life? by folabayo(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2021
Just like som1 said , let them pave way for the hardworking, sensible, smart, industrious, selfless youth.
Then we should stop All this tribal wars here and there.
Every individual should find a legit hustle no matter how small it is, be security conscious and lastly stop putting Ur hope on Nigeria leaders. All of them are the same

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Panel’s N7.5 Million Compensation Angers Petitioner / Eid: Hon. Ndakene Felicitates With Muslim Ummah / Only Justice Can End Insecurity - Sir Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.