Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (31188 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) / Kaduna Train Attack: 2 Bodies Deposited At Kaduna Hospital, Many Injured / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2021
Mokason288:
Something is wrong somewhere

And Lai-Mohammed is hiding it from Nigerians
He said he knows where they are
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2021
Samirana360:

ESN is a better police
Please we should always differentiate between ESN and UGM. ESN has a valid course whereas UGM is what I don't know and yes ESN is a better police.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Jack005(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Are you equating the miscreants UGM with Boko Haram?

SE is too small in land mass for UGM hide and seek game.. 7 days aerial surveillance should do the magic
Whats stopping the surveillance... It is easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2021
igboboy775:

Afonja pig beating his dry chest as usual, if not for the brazen betrayal by Victor Banjo who halted the Biafran advance to Lagos via ore for weeks while secretly fraternising with Federal agents in Lagos, Lagos would have been a battle ground and NOTHING would have happened. Biafrans even captured Ore and Okitipupa axis before they were ordered not to advance; thus giving the disorganized Federal side the much-needed respite and time to reorganize and counter attack.

If you Afonja pigs put all these online noisemaking into real action, maybe your generation or the one coming can actually liberate Ilorin from the Fulani oligarchy, just few weeks ago ordinary Aboki Okada men took over Lagos, killed some people and nearly burnt down LASU yet we didn't see you chest beat, na for Igbo matter your tiny prick go stand erect.

Ozuor.

Nwayor Nwayor Nwanne
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2021
WITH ALL THIS INSECURITY CHALLENGES THAT NIGERIA HAD TO GRAPPLE WITH.

2023 election might not just hold.

Even if the north want to conduct election at their region.

What about the southern part of Nigeria where there is political unrest?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
iammo:

.the ones in Ebonyi didn't get to shout
At least the victims are fighting back.Why no keep quiet and leave them against their enemies, do you want them to surrender.The herdsmen will kill them,the Fulani soldiers will protect them,nothing like prosecution.
Someone lose a loved one and there is no sense of justice and some wicked souls expect them keep quiet and do nothing.
Everyone won't behave like you(cowards).

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by helinues: 11:44am On May 12, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I even saw video clips with citizens somewhere in Imo state cheering on the UGM as they were evangelizing and bringing down anointing and fire, on a police state. What this means is that UGM are not really attacking the normal citizens of SE and SS.
They only seem to be going after the federal installations that either torture, rape and kill innocent easterners, or are there to protect terrorist Fulani herdsmen from punishment .

And by the way, Anambra territory is more than enough for a full blown insurgency against the Fulani terroristic government of Nigeria, let alone the remaining SE states added to the adjoining Igbo territories in the SS.

Now let me get this point straight. Igbos value lives of the innocent. Igbos are quite willing to do away with the lives of terrorists. Remember the mangled bodies of the Fulani family in Igbariam a few weeks ago. Igbos can be as gory as they wanna be, if the situation calls for it. And Igbos are always very willing to fight for what is right. Fulanis were relying on the residual fear that would have paralyzed any other group after having lost a war with 3 million casualties, obviously forgetting the fact that Igbos are like no other people that they know.

In spite of the 67-70 loss, Igbos are still spoiling for a confrontation, and will do way much better than they did in the last outing for the following reasons
1 Britain will be unwilling to give unalloyed support to a government currently perceived as supporting terrorists like Alqaeda, ISWAP and Bokoharam
2 This will not be a conventional war like last time
3 Most of Nigeria will not be rallying to the Fulani cause, thus leaving the Fulanis totally exposed to be taught a very bitter and brutal lesson by the Igbos.

Funnily,I have wrongly accused someone that it was you.. When I made the full description of the character of the person not being here or there, I swear the guy mentioned your moniker straight say na you.

You are the same person that want peace to reign ( that was initially), the same person that don't want UGM to attack ( that was initially), now you want UGM to continue attacking security officers but should leave the citizens out of it. Same you now telling us about the scores to mock security operatives

Now tell me, how would fracas ensue between UGM and security officers without innocent citizens paying the price? The curfew that has been enacted in some states , why should the innocent people's days cut short because some miscreants UGM are angry?

With your exposure and experience, do you think UGM can defeat Nigeria security forces?

If some of you are indeed praying for peace to return in SE, why are you still hailing/chanting/supporting UGM to continue attacking security forces?

If herdsmen have not been attacking in SE for months now, that's not even the headache of UGM, ESN should take care of that, There are few road blocks considering to before, Why are UGM still attacking?

You see , whenever I want to log on NL, I always place my emotions else where and respond to threads mostly like a neutral person.. Being objective about issues is the key.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by helinues: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
Jack005:
Whats stopping the surveillance... It is easier said than done.

Do you know how many SE we can get from Maiduguri in terms of land mass.. One state alone oo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by christistruth01: 11:48am On May 12, 2021
Samirana360:
Why not just close all the stations in the southeast and southsouth for now.....

Who are these UGM?
Biafrans: they are DSS
Nigerians: they are ESN

Confusion everywhere!

There is no confusion

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:
Restructure this country or divide it ......simple save live's please
Will restructuring save u from these IPOB lunatic attack on their fellow kinsmen?
Even if the strategy is to force Nigeria to accept their demand then they've taken similar path to BH; self destruction in quest for liberation!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 12, 2021
Coronabirus:
Will restructuring save u from these IPOB lunatic attack on their fellow kinsmen?
Even if the strategy is to force Nigeria to accept their demand then they've taken similar path to BH; self destruction in quest for liberation!
Lmao restructuring would make it not be your business

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by dalass(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2021
Maobichek:

I strongly condemne this killing here and there, we can't achieve anything by killing security officers while politicians are busy looting our resources.

I felt bad about the young man killed in Owerri and I also feel bad about our police officers being killed here and there, let the killing stop.

Exactly!

Two wrongs don't make anything right... No one can use injustice to fight injustice!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Raypeckson(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2021
Mumu grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by christistruth01: 11:57am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Do you know how many SE we can get from Maiduguri in terms of land mass.. One state alone oo

Niger state alone is nearly 3 times the entire South East

It is Population the South East has
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by lexxwiz(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2021
iammo:
cool

ESN spreading its bitterness to all SouthEast neighbouring states.... They are already in Rivers

The very day they attempt this foolishness in Lagos or any Yoruba territory would see a repeat of another 3 million Biafran casualty

If you’re really wise, you would know it’s not a time to collect money and do a dirty job. There’s an obvious anarchy in the country. Your country needs you now. IPOB has denied it, why do you keep saying it’s them? Trust me, if IPOB was behind UGM they will never deny it.

Stop being foolish, think man, think. Your country is at war. The south is endangered. Don’t be a sell out.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by emmansus(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2021
You stile dey thè country ,his is serious.
E be like na to run comot for this country sure pass. [/quote]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bialegend(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:
cool

ESN spreading its bitterness to all SouthEast neighbouring states.... They are already in Rivers

The very day they attempt this foolishness in Lagos or any Yoruba territory would see a repeat of another 3 million Biafran casualty

Mumu afonja muslim, stop shifting post. Akwa Ibom and Rivers states are not Biafran territories, right? All you yoruba muslims are the problem of yoruba people. You can even lead a jumat prayer where a 10yrs old fulani boy is present, yet Biafra is your problem. Have or grow some balls to liberate yourselves from the clutches of your fulani masters and maybe you can have the right to talk about Biafra's matter.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2021
Sysdatek:

Even we akwa ibomites are tired of Nigeria

With all the oil we produce

How many akwa Ibomite are billionaires?

Me too

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:06pm On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

In igbo land we police ourselves ....for any crime that happens we know who is capable of doing it ... removing police in igbo land would make it peaceful even

In igbo land blood must be appeased ...either by justice or by revenge. ..that's our culture if not that blood would hunt the land

Since people can't get justice u leave them with one option

Okay oh
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by skybeauty(f): 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
Amaechi2023:
Funny how people still hail the the activities of these men..
Smh..
Only men with foresight understands the consequences of these acts.

Nwokem Go and sit down. Police and Army are the real terrorists. Didn’t you see what they did to the young businessman Imo State. Our Leaders know why this UGM are striking so hard. They should address their grievances reparation to the relatives of all those unjustly murdered by the Nigerian Security Forces. Stop pretending you don’t know that the youths are really angry.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by pachigo001(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
We all knows that you guys are cowards
iammo:
cool

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by skybeauty(f): 12:10pm On May 12, 2021
Samirana360:

ESN is a better police

The people’s police.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Newton85: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:
Restructure this country or divide it ......simple save live's please
You mean if they don't restructure or divide the country your Eboe Unknown gunmen" will keep killing security forces and burning police stations. Well, as long as you don't try the same nonsense in Yorubaland, I'm cool. Well, it appears the people of Akwa Ibom and Rivers have no problem with Eboe "unknown gunmen" destabilizing their states. All of you are brothers anyway, good luck!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bialegend(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Newton85:
You mean if they don't restructure or divide the country your Eboe Unknown gunmen" will keep killing security forces and burning police stations. Well, as long as you don't try the same nonsense in Yorubaland, I'm cool. Well, it appears the people of Akwa Ibom and Rivers have no problem with Eboe "unknown gunmen" destabilizing their states. All of you are brothers anyway, good luck!
Afonja/fulani ilorin muslim, you guys don't really matter in the scheme of things. Akwa Igbo and River states are Biafra territories and it's clearing in your ewedu eyes as we speak. You can only jealous while we crumble your beloved contraption before your miserable eyes.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Conrod: 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Are you equating the miscreants UGM with Boko Haram?

SE is too small in land mass for UGM hide and seek game.. 7 days aerial surveillance should do the magic
I like your uptimism,at least it helps u to breath,sleep,wake and go for ur phone for another day's "job" .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Pcstradamus(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
Shut up you fool. Does this look like it's the ESN carrying out this barbaric act? You guys are not wise at all. You see the Boko Haram trying to spread their tentacles so as to carry out their agenda. This is terrorism!
iammo:

It's a simple warning to people with brains, only lunatics won't learn from history

Don't bring nonsense to Lagos or Yoruba land ... You are warned just as we warned the people before you

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by WarrenC(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
Larrykaysail:
Run to where he go better , every country get their problem, our own problem current problem in USA na fuel

So fuel na problem?
If you no see fuel trek na or no on gen, so far say your life dey intact.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Federickson02: 12:29pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:
cool

This guy, you're a very big fool! People are fighing for the peace of the country and all ucould come up with is talking shit about another tribe, of which they weren't even mentioned in the post. I'm still searching for where they wrote Lagos in this post.
Meanwhile, I'm from Niger Delta and although we have nothing to do with you yoruba vs igbos, I can boldly come out and say you yoruba are the most useless and foolish set of people out of the two. I have observed that the igbos clearly want peace and nothing more, but yall I really don't know what u want.
Someone haven't even quoted you and you've started reporting to the admins who you know will surely side with you. PAINED fowl! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation / Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.