Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. (20558 Views)

Is This Scam Or Real? / NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Skillsnigeria: 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Emmzy201(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
bluefilm:

That's a good question.

Once you figure that out, you have conquered almost half of your financial problems.

So start thinking on how to generate some business ideas that will give you some money to start your business.

I will leave you with some options.

Loans. Agriculture. Manual labor. Youtube. Content writing. Home services.

I figured one out
I'm almost done with my training in photography cus it's a skill I love
Now, the capital to start is a problem cry
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by bluefilm: 12:10pm On May 12, 2021
Emmzy201:

I figured one out
I'm almost done with my training in photography cus it's a skill I love
Now, the capital to start is a problem cry

Try home services.
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Emmzy201(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2021
bluefilm:

Try home services.

I don't even know how to go about it
I'm also interested in the content writing embarassed
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by IamAsiri: 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
Komu1048:

I checked proways and they seems legit

So you think PCI and proways are one and the same?

What's the meaning of business networking by the way?
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Mjay111: 1:26pm On May 12, 2021
even this fake people will not allow us to know the real one... i don tired self
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Mjay111: 1:28pm On May 12, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
my brother, no be small thing o

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Komu1048(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
prekumohtim:

blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!
Nothing brown teeth no go see for inside Tinubu mouth

Abeg leave BAT out of this
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by ORIAYO70(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2021
hbk001:

pathetic and terrible...three days for what?
and 5500 for what.....

Na training ooo Bros,
They said 21k
But I was able to pay 5500... hmm hear wen
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by ORIAYO70(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2021
Komu1048:

Please are they MLM people?
No oooooo
They will be saying they will train you about you treating other people...

They r in medical line...

They will never allow two friends to sit together.

They will ensure each of you go or leave differently so you will not chat while going

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Mrlouis: 2:55pm On May 12, 2021
ONCE YOU SEE "REF CODE", BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by davidkingsley59(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2021
Thanks for saving lives with this update.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by bukolabeauty09(f): 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
I have been there twice. The first time I was told the number of people to be attended to that day was full. I received another interview invite to the same place though I applied to a different company.
I was so curious to know what they do there, so I had to go there early, infact I was no 3 on the attendance. We did one written exam of about 10questions. We were grouped into sections there after, the married once with babies especially were sent away even though I have a baby I still waited.
Lo and behold they started their preaching as in sugar coated mouth of testimony well we all played along not until they told us we have to pay money to get registered as a staff LMAO who does that grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Seniorwriter(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Mjay111:
my brother, no be small thing o

No need to send PMs like I stated in the post ...just reach out to the facebook ID on my profile.
How is that too hard to comprehend?

@SeniorWriter
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by hbk001(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2021
bukolabeauty09:
I have been there twice. The first time I was told the number of people to be attended to that day was full. I received another interview invite to the same place though I applied to a different company.
I was so curious to know what they do there, so I had to go there early, infact I was no 3 on the attendance. We did one written exam of about 10questions. We were grouped into sections there after, the married once with babies especially were sent away even though I have a baby I still waited.
Lo and behold they started their preaching as in sugar coated mouth of testimony well we all played along not until they told us we have to pay money to get registered as a staff LMAO who does that grin grin

Not surprised though. But u sef u get curiosity like a cat ooo, nursing moms were told to leave but u still stay...hahahahahha
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2021
josiahriches:
That's how Neutratech are using the name of Coway to be recruiting people in Lagos and Abuja but had to leave Lagos don't know why but maybe lagosians already understood their tricks.
They will invite you to interview in asokoro, Abuja, while you are rejoicing you have landed a good job. They will pass you through their rigorous training for one week without transport or refreshment.
After that, they will now send you to the field to start marketing their machine without transport as well or support.
The worst part is they will keep asking you to supply them with your contacts that can afford a device that is over 1million and reach out to them without your knowledge.
I got an invite from them, so you're saying they're not genuine?
Do they pay a basic salary?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Lightyvile: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Odirahc:

I got an invite from them, so you're saying they're not genuine?
Do they pay a basic salary?
i just had a call from them and then schedule interview for me on 13th
Re: Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. by Imoleholuuu(f): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lightyvile:
Lightyvile:
Don't go oo. They are very useless people. My money is still hanging with them. Don't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / Job Scam: Woman Arrested For Selling Fake ECOWAS Employment Worth Over N47m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.