Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom (788 Views)

Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja / Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom / 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by saraki2019(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2021
if you have peace you can go to your farm and market to do business and earn a living, but if you allow insecurity to take over you will lost your farmlands business because of war.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2021
They are coming to call you efulefu
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by chiefobdk(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2021
Useless post..
When the people who hate you so much turn around to advise you.. My dear ride on.

Whatever it is u re doing is working and putting unexplained pains into the heart of the shildreen of hate..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by helinues: 10:44am On May 12, 2021
Op just wait as those who are not residing in Imo state would if ignore the message and attack the messenger...

They claimed they want peae in their region yet they don't want UGM to stop their madness
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by helinues: 10:46am On May 12, 2021
chiefobdk:
Useless post..
When the people who hate you so much turn around to advise you.. My dear ride on.

Whatever it is u re doing is working and putting unexplained pains into the heart of the shildreen of hate..

Those who indeed hate you would never take their time to write this advise...

The ones who truly hate you are waiting to read more gory story from your region.

When last have you seen Southerners creating threads about Boko haram, Bandits? Cos the unrest there is now becoming normal news which I doubt you want the case of your region to be the same.

Except if you have new definition for hate sha
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by xelly: 10:57am On May 12, 2021
Are the Imo people causing trouble?

Is just like asking Katsina people to stop causing trouble. How are the people the problem?

Why can't we question the issues (Fulani Herdsmen) bedeviling our country?

Get them arresting, they get freed. kill them, the government come for you. Allow them, they kill you. This is the major trouble not the Imo people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Op just wait as those who are not residing in Imo stale would if ignore the message and attack the messenger...

They claimed they want peae in their region yet they don't want UGM to stop their madness
How safe is your village ? Can your mother go to farm ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Elvictor: 11:05am On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Op just wait as those who are not residing in Imo stale would if ignore the message and attack the messenger...

Where is "Imo Stale"?

God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Muna4real(f): 11:09am On May 12, 2021
saraki2019:
if you have peace you can go to your farm and market to do business and earn a living, but if you allow insecurity to take over you will lost your farmlands business because of war.

Can you remind us of when we ever had peace to go to our farmland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Muna4real(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

There was never peace with or without UGM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

The ones who truly hate you are waiting to read more gory story from your region.

When last have you seen Southerners creating threads about Boko haram, Bandits? Cos the unrest there is now becoming normal news which I doubt you want the case of your region to be the same.

You are wrong, nah haters dey give advice pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by helinues: 11:27am On May 12, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

You are wrong, nah haters dey give advice pass

Let me ask you 2 Yes or No questions.

1. Do you want peace to return to SE? Yes or No

2. Do you want the UGM to stop attacking security operatives? Yes or No
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Nobody: 11:29am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Is there no peace in the south east?

Who are unknown gun men?

Where have you been to in the East in the last three months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by telkevog(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2021
saraki2019:
Who do you think is terrorizing imo State and the entire southeast? Is it not the fulani bandits sponsored by Federal government? Simply because they want to give the dog a bad name in order to kill it. Withdraw the Fulanis from southeast and see how peaceful the east will be. Nonsense and ingredients!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by helinues: 11:32am On May 12, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Is there no peace in the south east?

Who are unknown gun men?

Where have you been to in the East in the last three months?

Eggzactly, you see that quarter cleverness,oya shun it.

Answer my Yes or No questions first before asking yours.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Nobody: 11:33am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Eggzactly, you see that quarter cleverness,oya shun it.

Answer my Yes or No questions first before asking yours.

Your answer is in the answer in my question.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by immortal2: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
Oloye Saraki, we prefer freedom than the peace of the graveyard.

We can no longer endure a situation where our children cannot get into federal institutions because they are the reserved of the North.

I will prefer to the oil and gas sector to join my people in the bush to liberate our land from terrorist North.

We only want you and your people not to interfere. You can continue Nigeria with the Fulanis.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by November1857(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Shut up: This was my question to yesterday: How can you hold a security meeting without SE being represented ...

And this was your answer
5% opinions might not needed

Abeg carry your fake love go elsewhere..
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by helinues: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
November1857:
Shut up: This was my question to yesterday: How can you hold a security meeting without SE being represented ...

And this was your answer
5% opinions might not needed

Abeg carry your fake love go elsewhere..

There wasn't question mark in your comments.. One can also read it as direct statement...

My own, apart from the question mark to signify I am actually asking question, I put jara of Yes or No so that there won't be a gram of space, not knowing that you guys would still create an atom of space... grin

So none of you have been able to answer simple 2 yes or no questions.

Hababa
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by Conrod: 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Nawa oo,my friend don turn to pastor,maybe i'll recommend you to the israeli \ palestinan peace commitee.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by puzzlegate(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2021
saraki2019:
which farm ? Will you go and drive the Fulani herdsmen from the farm. You are just typing junk !
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by puzzlegate(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

when your enemy begins to advise you, know somebody is mocking you.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by puzzlegate(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Op just wait as those who are not residing in Imo state would if ignore the message and attack the messenger...

You never see anything.
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by chiefobdk(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Its only unity beggars and those who are scared thr region will go extinct without Biafra people who will have time to write unnecessary trash...

Ur region..
Nobody can go to the farm.. Half of ur people are in Benin Republic IDP camp...

Pity them stop pitying people better than you.. The same people you re happy wen soldiers kill.. U and adadike
Re: Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom by saraki2019(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2021
chiefobdk:

Its only unity beggars and those who are scared thr region will go extinct without Biafra people who will have time to write unnecessary trash...

Ur region..
Nobody can go to the farm.. Half of ur people are in Benin Republic IDP camp...

Pity them stop pitying people better than you.. The same people you re happy wen soldiers kill.. U and adadike

We are not unity beggers, is just if we are not happy with Nigeria carry your bag and go

(1) (2) (Reply)

On-gun-known-men Set Orji Police Station On Fire In Imo (vid) / Senate Rules Out Calls For New Nigeria Constitution / Video/pics As Seen In Ojota, Lagos #june12protest Police Harassing Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.