Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

“today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A (175 Views)

Why Is The Rate Of Black People Dying From COVID-19 Higher? / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A by Infoexpert24: 10:38am On May 12, 2021
A Doctor and Mother revealed that her days on earth might be numbered as she’s fast losing the battle to cancer, has touched many hearts on social media.

Dr Nadia Chaudhri revealed on May 9 that she’s back to the ER and in a great deal of pain.

She then gave an update yesterday, May 11, as she stated that she has to prepare her young son for the worst.

Sharing a photo of her and her son, she wrote: “Today Is the day I tell my son that I’m dying from cancer. It’s reached a point where he has to hear it from me. Let all my tears flow now so that I can be brave this afternoon. Let me howl with grief now so that I can comfort him.”

CONTINUE READING HERE:https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/12/today-is-the-day-i-tell-my-son-that-im-dying-from-cancer-woman-reveals-in-emotional-post/

Re: “today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A by inumidun2010(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2021
So Painful
Re: “today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A by fourboys: 1:12pm On May 12, 2021
cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Nobody Jumped Out Before Attahiru’s Plane Crashed! / Grateful Heart / The Theory Of “destiny”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.