Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help (849 Views)

CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 11:05am On May 12, 2021
I need guidance on how to deposit funds in my binance wallet.

Any clue
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by GeneralB: 11:26am On May 12, 2021
YouTube bro
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Nobody: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
I saw many P2P guys there .. but can they scam me ?

Anything can happen anywhere just be careful. Or better still if u have trust wallet, let me know so i can tell u what to do
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
aslug:

Anything can happen anywhere just be careful. Or better still if u have trust wallet, let me know so i can tell u what to do
bro I am just coming from tweeter and trust wallet scams are per second ooo.

Lots of stories abound .infact the scams are live
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by KangaIye: 11:48am On May 12, 2021
Just be careful
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by idowuh98(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2021
With P2P,choose someone with more trade and high rate of completion.
And check the time well, better to choose from 30minutes time
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by LiquidMer: 11:50am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
I need guidance on how to deposit funds in my binance wallet.

Any clue
pls don't contact anyone or aslug his a scammer
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 12:16pm On May 12, 2021
LiquidMer:
notorious scammer asebu
hnmmm thanks bro
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Seniorwriter(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
@OP which crypto are you hoping to deposit in your Binance account?
BNB is offered by Binance

Make sure to choose the right crypto.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 1:05pm On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP which crypto are you hoping to deposit in your Binance account?
BNB is offered by Binance

Make sure to choose the right crypto.

@Seniorwriter
yeah even if I do BNB I hope to use it to buy dogecoin
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Seniorwriter(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
yeah even if I do BNB I hope to use it to buy dogecoin

Ofcourse
But are you going into Binance to trade or store.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 1:51pm On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Ofcourse
But are you going into Binance to trade or store.

@Seniorwriter
store and then sell and then buy and then store and then sell .

But I'll keep some Inna hold for long ..
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Seniorwriter(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
store and then sell and then buy and then store and then sell .

But I'll keep some Inna hold for long ..

Best of digital assets trades is all I wish you.

I hope you are versatile in P2P.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 2:09pm On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Best of digital assets trades is all I wish you.

I hope you are versatile in P2P.

@Seniorwriter
nope not at all .. I have not used P2P.

I used my ATM card before
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Seniorwriter(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
nope not at all .. I have not used P2P.

I used my ATM card before

GTB Mastercard right!!!

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 2:39pm On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:

GTB Mastercard right!!!

@Seniorwriter
yeah
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Seniorwriter(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
yeah

Cool
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 3:00pm On May 12, 2021
udocity2:

Pls I have been trying to recover my password past two weeks now still no avail.....what do I do?
if you remember the email you use in opening the binace account , your password can be easily recovered ..
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by udocity2: 3:03pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
if you remember the email you use in opening the binace account , your password can be easily recovered ..
Tanks for ur respond but I have used the opening email I used but no avail
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
udocity2:

Tanks for ur respond but I have used the opening email I used but no avail
maybe you entered a wrong password 5 times without trying to recover your password with your opening email account .

If you have entered wrong password more than 5 times , your account will be barred
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by udocity2: 3:18pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
maybe you entered a wrong password 5 times without trying to recover your password with your opening email account .

If you have entered wrong password more than 5 times , your account will be barred
Pls what do I do?
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 3:23pm On May 12, 2021
udocity2:

Pls what do I do?
do you have money inside ?
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Curious345: 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
there's a guy on twitter called banks.. Contact him he is very reliable he will give you handle of his trusted guys that can help you out.. He owns usdt running into 50k dollars. His handle is @mrbankstips
let me see
Re: I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help by Nobody: 7:05am On May 13, 2021
LiquidMer:
notorious scammer asebu

Just imagine. This is so bad, spoiling someone's image without any evidence. I can't still imagine the reason why u will quote me and call me a scammer just becos i was showing someone how to buy from Binance p2p platform. I'm tempted to insult u right now but i will wait for your reply before i finish u here with insult. I have gone through your posts to understand who you really are and why u do such a foolish thing and i know exactly what to tell u wen i see your reply and trust me u won't like it cos I'm going to expose you for who you are

(1) (Reply)

It's easy, learn a new tech skill. / One on one / Face Caps For Election And Campaign At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.