Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. (246 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by Twenty8: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
I am honestly thinking about the state of our country from the bottom of the heart of my heart. I want to know if this country can become a great nation, I'd hate to admit it but we are far behind some African countries talk less of great nations like Isreal, USA, Russia etc. I see what other countries have achieved and I wonder if all we have to offer the world is borrowed religion. I want to know if we can be a nation we can be proud of and how to become that nation.

P.S Am not a fan of running away to other countries.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by excellencyabia1: 11:42am On May 12, 2021
Nigeria can be better when we become better
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by Kriss216: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
Not when Buhari, Sheik Gumi, Tinubu, Ganduje, Isa Pantami and Desmond Elliot are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by budaatum: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
I'll rephrase your question first. Forgive me.

Do I think we Nigerians can make our nation Nigeria better than it is?

The answer is yes, Nigerian me can evolve to be better than I currently am doing. I just need to be less corrupt than I am, and less ignorant than I am, and more diligent at doing what I do, and cleaner too, and less hateful of others and much less stupid, and if I become a better Nigerian person than I currently am, my Nigeria will be much better too.

It's like on here. If I behave better, Nairaland will be a better place to communicate with one another and build something we can all be more proud of. I just need to evolve from tearing things apart to building things up.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by ictjobber: 11:47am On May 12, 2021
Wishful thinking... We are sub Saharan Africans, we are blacks.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by donbachi(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2021
You have never dated a woman,dat is done in a relationship...there is nothing you can do to make her stay..if you like carry your entire council of chiefs..she's done,be sey she's done..so are some regions with nigeria.their spirits done leave naija long ago.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by Goldbw122(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by Goldbw122(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2021
THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE PROFIT FOR OTHER COUNTRY THAT IS WHY THIS COUNTRY CAN NOT BE DEVELOPED THAT IS JUST THE REAL TRUTH..
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Nation. by DICKstractor: 12:01pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

Nigeria Don spoil finish
E remain to throwaway

(1) (Reply)

Ban On Open Grazing / You Didn’t Support Me During Face-off With NLC, El-rufai Slams Governors / I’ll Attract $5bn Foreign Investment To Anambra If Elected Gov-obiora Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.