Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Am A Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Terrorist (420 Views)

The Fact That Kanu Is Freely Traveling The World Proves He Is Not A Terrorist / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode / US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Terrorist by chosen04(f): 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
I AM A TERRORIST

I am a terrorist.
I am an armless terrorist.
I am a terrorist who has never killed.
I am a terrorist who has never maimed or harmed anyone.
Infact, I am a peaceful terrorist.
I am a terrorist not because I have terrorized anyone.
I am only a #Zoo Government labeled terrorist.

I am a terrorist because of where I come from.
I am a terrorist because I comefrom the East.
I am a terrorist because coming from the East makes me to come from the area known as Biafra.
I am a terrorist because coming from Biafra makes an Indigenous Person of Biafra (IPOB). Even though an NOT a member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) group.
I am a terrorist because being an Indigenous Person of Biafra (IPOB) makes me to come from the Government hated area.
I am a terrorist because coming from the hated area means I come from the 5 percent region.
I am a terrorist because coming from the 5 percent region means the #Zoo Government inspired hatred against me ensures that I am treated differently from other citizens especially those from the 97 percent region(s).

I am a terrorist because I am treated as a 5 percenter.
I am a terrorist because getting treated differently as a 5 percenter ensures that I am marked for destruction, elimination and annihilation.

I am a terrorist because I demanded for my Freedom.
I am a terrorist because I demanded for an opportunity to self-determine.
I am a terrorist because I demanded for the opportunity for the right to self-determination as enshrined in the United Nations Charter of the Indigenous People to be respected and accorded to my people.
I am a terrorist because my demand is seen by the #Zoo APC led Government of Nigeria as a call for secession.
I am a terrorist because the #Zoo government sees my call for self-determination as an act of terrorism.
I am a terrorist because the Fulani supporter of APC Government led by Buhari has labeled me a terrorist.
I am a terrorist because a supposedly court of justice was used in making an unjust law proscribing my activities as an Indigenous Person of Biafra (IPOB) and thus tagging me a terrorist.

I am now a marked citizen because the terrorist tag by the #Zoo Government is now a license to kill, maim and imprison me and my people.

The good news is that Muhammadu Buhari led #Zoo government of Nigeria also believes in Self-determination.
He stood before the United Nations General Assembly in 2015 to demand that the right to self determination be accorded to the Islamic territories of Palestine and Western Sahara without any delay.
The bad news is that he sees me from the Christian 5 percent region that are at his backyard as less than animals and thus not deserving the same rights he advocated for fellow Muslims who are thousands of miles away.

The unfortunate thing is that my case is a case of the real terrorist labeling the peaceful man a terrorist.

While a peaceful me is hunted like an animal, arrested real terrorists from the 97 percent region are rehabilitated, ‘’scholarshipped’’ to study abroad and re-integrated into the #Zoo security forces.
This is after baptizing the murderous monsters of the North with the titles of ‘’repented and de-radicalised terrorists’’.

Indigenous Persons of Biafra (IPOB) like me are now an endangered species.
The Zoo security officials now take pride in hunting Biafrans like animals.
Promotions are now being gifted to the Zoo security officials based on how many ‘’Biafran Terrorists’’ they are able to kill or waste.

The unfortunate thing is that while we are being killed, excuses are being made for the Fulani terrorists in the fame of the murderous Fulani herdsmen and the killer Fulani bandits.

The truth is that I do not blame the evil head of the #Zoo Government.
I blame his parents.
His father for failing to use ”raincoat” and his mother for not aborting this Adolf Hitler like son.
They would have saved humanity from the calamity that their son has brought with him.

The worst is that while I am hunted and killed, the compromised media reports my killings as a clash.
Humanity stands akimbo and looks.
While others urge me to obey the proscription and the terrorism tag because it’s the law of the land.

To these recommenders of evil obedience, I ask, why have you not asked Buhari to obey same law on self-determination that he advocated for others?
Why preach to me to obey an unjust law even when you are not ignorant that an unjust law is no law? (Apologies to St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas).

It’s true, I may not have the weapons to fight back and stop my killings.

But thank God I have my voice. I will definitely speak out and speak up. You can’t silence my voice. Neither can you silence my demand for my true identity, Biafra.

Yesterday, I demanded for the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra with peaceful rallies. But you shot and killed my brothers and sisters.

Today, I demand an opportunity to peacefully self-determine via a referendum. But you called me names and vowed to deal with secessionists like me.

Tomorrow, I will definitely be joining Patrick Henry in saying..... ‘give me liberty or give me death’

Only that on that day, it will be a fight to finish. Yes!A fight to finish as I may no longer be willing to continue to turn the other cheek.

And at the end of the fight, I will happily proclaim…

I am a terrorist who THE REAL TERRORISTS has tagged a terrorist.

I am a pride terrorist who has fought a good fight.

I am a terrorist who is now free.

Freedom and Liberty for the freedom fighter who was tagged a terrorist.

**** Chuks Ikedigwe who is an Indigenous Person of Biafra (IPOB) is a member of Biafra Restoration Movement (BRM). Can be reached on Chosen_04@yahoo.con

1 Like

Re: I Am A Terrorist by chosen04(f): 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
I love this write up. It truly exposes the hypocrisy of this APC led Fulani supporter of APC Government of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Threatens To Disrupt 2023 Elections In South West / Breaking:food Security Is Already Being Threatened,open Grazing Must End – Arewa / How Ibrahim Gambari Runs Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.