Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) (17992 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Odinaka00(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2021
Sniper4real:

DM, let's negotiate

Im not in Nigeria, I’m just saying cuz I know how much that is sold here
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by chaloskyx: 8:39pm On May 12, 2021
ALL POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA ARE THE SAME I HAVE NON ON MY LIST WHO I CAN BOAST OF GOOD CREDENTIALS
iammo:

Why are you scared to mention just a name ?!

Let's compare and contrast
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by InaNla(f): 8:41pm On May 12, 2021
kendrick93:
That's Omenka not helinues

Amazing?
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by iammo(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2021
chaloskyx:
ALL POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA ARE THE SAME I HAVE NON ON MY LIST WHO I CAN BOAST OF GOOD CREDENTIALS

Bad chicken lays bad eggs , bad society brings forth bad Politicians,

So do you suggest Nigeria becomes leaderless because to you and your types you are better than Tinubu who fought for Democracy, and developed Lagos in his own capacity?!
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
membranus:

Go back to work, lazy youth!!!

Hahaha, the person that made that statement got f9 in employment creation grin

1 Like

Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Ikea81: 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
Pray for what? for him to caput or what>>> Tinubu na God go punish you and your useless ambition.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Iykewhite(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
Is he dead why praying for him
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by kprez(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2021
tinubu and his family members can pray for buhari as much ad they like
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by chaloskyx: 10:20pm On May 12, 2021
where in Lagos is developed? oga ordinary water household's in Lagos don't have individuals have to dig boreholes provide their own water provide their own security run on generators 24/7, slums everywhere even roads how many can you boast of? how many affordable mortgage housing schemes can the average Nigerian on minimum wage afford and you call that development don't make me laugh you probably haven't left the shores of Nigeria to know what a developed city actually looks like or what it means for a government to working and functional to its citizens. You can try to glorify your shithole mega city to the average Nigerian but not to people like me who have been to and live in more organised and functional societies.
iammo:

Bad chicken lays bad eggs , bad society brings forth bad Politicians,

So do you suggest Nigeria becomes leaderless because to you and your types you are better than Tinubu who fought for Democracy, and developed Lagos in his own capacity?!
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:24pm On May 12, 2021
All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has urged Nigerians to put politics aside and pray for the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) for strength and wisdom to protect the nation.

Can someone please ask Tinubu, "How can people pray for a dead man?"
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by debetmx(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Who is Tinubu telling to pray for Buhari?

The same people who prayed and fasted for him to die? The same people who keep night vigil whenever the president is out for whatsoever reason so the presidential jet crash because Buhari is inside?

Or is it the same people unleashing mayhem to themselves because Buhari is the president? Who exactly is Tinubu asking them to pray for? Is it the rtd Major Gen Muhd Buhari or the "Jubrin from Sudan"?

Tinubu should have been very specific and say: patriotic Nigerians should pray for Buhari. cheesy

God bless PMB
God bless VP Yemi Osinbajo
God Bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and Patriotic Nigerians.

HOT OGUN KEE YOU THERE.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by dragunov: 1:31am On May 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/eid-put-politics-aside-pray-for-buhari-tinubu-urges-nigerians/

Anything that comes out from the mouth of this oaf is just annoying. Plain annoying and incredibly stu.pid!
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:20am On May 13, 2021
Bola is he Sick
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Superboss: 5:42am On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Who is Tinubu telling to pray for Buhari?

The same people who prayed and fasted for him to die? The same people who keep night vigil whenever the president is out for whatsoever reason so the presidential jet crash because Buhari is inside?

Or is it the same people unleashing mayhem to themselves because Buhari is the president? Who exactly is Tinubu asking them to pray for? Is it the rtd Major Gen Muhd Buhari or the "Jubrin from Sudan"?

Tinubu should have been very specific and say: patriotic Nigerians should pray for Buhari. cheesy

God bless PMB
God bless VP Yemi Osinbajo
God Bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and Patriotic Nigerians.

This one might be beating his chest that he has made any semblance of sense in this trash.
Where were 'patriotic' Buhari and Tinubu when Yaradua was sick?
Did they pray for him?
Were they not calling for his resignation (of course I supported that, because an incapacitated man can't b the president of Nigeria)
Now, you putting this garbage here in the name of patriotism just because the useless party and politicians are in power?
You hypocrisy reeks.
Buhari is incapacitated he shud resign.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by jerry2cino(m): 5:44am On May 13, 2021
God I beg help me to control my temper, watin I go tell this man self, pray for who? see no make me vex, you smoke something abi you high monkey tail, respect yourself o, our prayers na make your oga buhari comot for that seat make better people enter there,you ke who won vote for you.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Why waste my prayers on useless and selfish leaders.

LIKE if you're NOT going to pray for Buhari.

SHARE if you're going to pray for Buhari.
Let us pray, in Jesus name, Ogun go kill buhari, thunder go fire tinubu, every politicians fraustrating this country, covid-19 you will do a better job on them, in Jesus name I pray,, amen.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by cohug: 7:25am On May 13, 2021
Very one of our leader is turning to prayers. It simplifies a bad shape that the nation find itself.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2021
Now dey need our prayer, I rather pray for animals way dey inside zoo than to pray for Nigeria
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by TheStranger: 8:25am On May 13, 2021
Him put politic aside when GEJ was in government?
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by immortal2: 9:05am On May 13, 2021
My prayer for Buhari.

Let Buharis health be like the condition of our public hospital.

Let him be secured like he has secured our nation.

Let his children be treated the way the Kankara Children have been treated.

As far as Leah Sharibu is kept in slavery by those how follow the Hadiths and Sunnah of the prophet (this is the official name of Boko Haram before the western media decided to dis-inform the masses), let Buhari and all his supporters not enjoy a good sleep.

I hope this will not be called a bad prayer. It is do to others what you want others to do to you.

1 Like

Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2021
I am beginning to hate tinubu more than I hate buhari!
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by Josywhyte: 11:11am On May 13, 2021
Tinubu,when Buhari keeps killing of innocents and tackles insecurity then we'll all pray for him. Anuofia
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by philoedu(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2021
Hon. Bola Tinubu is quite right. No matter what is happening, human being, is what he is. No body can change that. We must pray for the President, for strength and recovery from his ailment as to be able to think and stirrer the affair of the nation through it's logical dispensation. All this political problems is not peculiar to Nigeria alone, it is all about levels, of which both the populace and the politician are directly or indirectly responsible. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by dirifred(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2021
Tinubu, put politics aside and speak true to power, if you don't know what to say, just dig up all the promises APC made through you.
Re: Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) by anoziechi(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
Tinubu chineke kpuo gi oku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / LIVE Photos From Edo APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.