Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? (1040 Views)

Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes / High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
Went to the market lately. The only source of hope for the common man, garri is N1200 a paint. Low income earners how do you cope? Considering the high cost of food in the market. What alternatives are available?
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by MasonKendall(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
Pentolution:
Went to the market lately. The only source of hope for the common man, garri is N1200 a paint. Low income earners how do you cope? Considering the high cost of food in the market. What alternatives are available?
The only alternative to eating is NOT EATING. Skip breakfast and lunch, eat dinner and go to bed. That's how I roll
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Pierced(f): 10:45pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 13, 2021
MasonKendall:
The only alternative to eating is NOT EATING. Skip breakfast and lunch, eat dinner and go to bed. That's how I roll

This is not a joking matter oh!! It's very serious. How do people who live on less than 50k cope
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by MasonKendall(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2021
Pentolution:

This is not a joking matter oh!! It's very serious. How do people who live on less than 50k cope
What if I told you that I survive with less than 20k per month?
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Cholls(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2021
Pierced:
grin
my sister Hi
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:15am On May 28, 2021
MasonKendall:

Skipping breakfast is the worst thing you can do to your body. It's better to skip dinner and have breakfast and lunch because these are the meals that will fuel your body with the energy needed for the days activities. Otherwise the person may come down sooner with ulcer or iron deficiency. Which could lead to dizziness, fatigue and loss of strength.

If you must skip any meal, let it be dinner but never skip BF.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by MasonKendall(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

Skipping breakfast is the worst thing you can do to your body. It's better to skip dinner and have breakfast and lunch because these are the meals that will fuel your body with the energy needed for the days activities. Otherwise the person may come down sooner with ulcer or iron deficiency. Which could lead to dizziness, fatigue and loss of strength.

If you must skip any meal, let it be dinner but never skip BF.
undecided I've been skipping breakfast since my junior secondary days. Yawa dey ooo.
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
MasonKendall:
undecided I've been skipping breakfast since my junior secondary days. Yawa dey ooo.

You don't snack while skipping?
Well, now you know it's not good hence the need to stop because the effect may not show Immediately but later.
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Chimeluv(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2021
You buy food items according to the amount you have in your hand undecided
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by MasonKendall(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

You don't snack while skipping?
Well, now you know it's not good hence the need to stop because the effect may not show Immediately but later.
tomorrow I don stop. Ignorance is a big disease.
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 30, 2021
What's the government doing about this?
Re: High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? by sunbreaker: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
MasonKendall:
tomorrow I don stop. Ignorance is a big disease.
very bad to skip breakfast oooo. If at all you don't have money just take #50 akamu(palp),you are good to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipe / Black Pepper / They Have Really Done It This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.