Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dog Donation - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Donation (702 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Donation by ComrdDRS1: 1:46pm On May 12, 2021
Abuja dog owners i need a dog for training/pet. Any type is highly appreciated. I used to have one before but I lost it. though it was local dog, it was really an intelligent one. eight years old before it die. I really missed it.

I want to have an experience of a foreign specie, I want to feel the fantacies about this foreign dogs. I know they're beautiful but their intelligence compare to our local species.
please it will be highly appreciated. #INEEDADOG# donate please.

Even with conditions......... I waiting to hear from you guys..
Re: Dog Donation by ComrdDRS1: 2:53pm On May 12, 2021
Abuja dog owners where una dey..... #ineedadog# #donateadog#
Re: Dog Donation by ComrdDRS1: 3:12pm On May 12, 2021
I believe I will dedicate a dog here one day, from a nairalander... let me too feel what it means to have a foreign dog, please. #ineedadog# #donateadog#
Re: Dog Donation by ComrdDRS1: 12:32am On May 13, 2021
Abuja dog owners####***"" #ineedadog# #donateadog#
Re: Dog Donation by Henuell(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2021
Lil advice and I don't mean to be rude
Just save up like 10,000 naira then u buy adult female local dogs like 3 of em and then they give birth to pups which u sell and boom use the cafh to get a foreign dog

Its just a friendly advice
Re: Dog Donation by ComrdDRS1: 11:05am On May 13, 2021
Henuell:
Lil advice and I don't mean to be rude
Just save up like 10,000 naira then u buy adult female local dogs like 3 of em and then they give birth to pups which u sell and boom use the cafh to get a foreign dog

Its just a friendly advice
okay nice advice though
Re: Dog Donation by Henuell(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

okay nice advice though
I've got a local dog alright but I know II can get one of em foreign dogs
Re: Dog Donation by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2021
Well,a little friendly advice........start saving like Henuell said and get yours, probably you could start with a substandard Gsd like they call it here on nairaland (they don't cost much unlike the pedigrees if you don't mind)...I believe it's easier to buy a Dog than to maintain it..When it comes to the routine check ups, vaccinations,diet,housing, keeping your dog fit e.t.c all these costs a lot of cash and time (my point is getting a dog is not an issue but maintaining it is the complex and expensive part, you can't compare it to local dogs that require little or no maintenance at all)
In conclusion,these exotic/foreign dogs dogs are expensive;I don't mean to discourage you but no one's gonna drop em for free (except you're very very lucky though or the dog isn't pure) so save up and get yourself one, when you're ready I can guide you through the maintenance process so take your mind off free dogs,okay?!
Re: Dog Donation by Henuell(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2021
RYEOFARMS:
Well,a little friendly advice........start saving like Henuell said and get yours, probably you could start with a substandard Gsd like they call it here on nairaland (they don't cost much unlike the pedigrees if you don't mind)...I believe it's easier to buy a Dog than to maintain it..When it comes to the routine check ups, vaccinations,diet,housing, keeping your dog fit e.t.c all these costs a lot of cash and time (my point is getting a dog is not an issue but maintaining it is the complex and expensive part, you can't compare it to local dogs that require little or no maintenance at all)
In conclusion,these exotic/foreign dogs dogs are expensive;I don't mean to discourage you but no one's gonna drop em for free (except you're very very lucky though or the dog isn't pure) so save up and get yourself one, when you're ready I can guide you through the maintenance process so take your mind off free dogs,okay?!

Well said
You just said it all
At first when I saw this post I thought he was gon give out free dogs but the reverse is the case
Anyways OP should just save up
Or still get adult local female dogs to fetch the money for him quickly

(1) (Reply)

Solid Adult Female Boerboel For Sale / Boerboel Pups For Sale / Mehn U Need To Check Out This Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.