Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course (520 Views)

A Complete Guide On How You Can Start A CAR Importation Business From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2021
Welcome.. This thread will introduce us to the world of information marketing and how anyone can create an income generating business from any part of the world either through a laptop computer or mobile phone.

As long as you can access the Internet wherever you are. This business is not difficult to start.

Notable figures that have succeeded with this business includes but not limited to:

Oloye Akin Alabi (Hon house of rep and CEO Nairabet)

Mr Sunny Ojegbease (Owner complete sports Nigeria)

Mr Toyin Omotoso (CEO 7star systems Nigeria)

Among others.

Information marketing is a means of creating and selling informational based products (digital product).

There’s a thousand and one information product you can sell and make a fortune from;

You can even turn your ideas into a high paying business. There are a lot of information topic you can create and sell.

Topic as;

How to design a stunning website,

Social media marketing,

How to relocate to Canada with low IELTs etc
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2021
Whatever information you want to sell has to be about 2 things:

(1) It must help people overcome a problem or frustration:

E.g. If you have access to information about how single women can get find a husband and get married asap, a lot of women over 30 who are single and under pressure to get a husband will buy it especially if the sales presentation for the book is very good.
--
(2) Or the information must help them move closer or achieve a hot desire that they have:

Atimes, people don't buy because they want to solve a serious problem.

They buy because they want to get closer to some strong desire or dream.

E.g. Because of watching too much nollywood and Instagram celebrities, a lot of women now have certain cravings.

An example is artificial hair that makes them look very beautiful like those models and actresses.

This is not basically a problem.

But because it is a strong desire, many women spend a large chunk of their money on it.
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2021
Making money from selling information is mostly about 3 steps:

(1) Start by deciding on a topic that people will buy

(2) Package or Create the information into a product

(3) Create a System to market the information product
--
Today, you can sell information in various formats:

- You can sell it as a simple ebook in PDF format
- You can sell it as a video
- You can sell it as a full blown course
- You can sell it as an audio
- You can sell it as a webinar, seminar or Teleseminar
- You can sell it as coaching
- You can sell it as a membership content

As a newbie, one of the fastest and easiest ways to get started with this business is by creating and selling your information products as simple reports.

And that is because you can get it started without the need for a lot of capital or resources.

That is actually how I started.

That is how most of my students started.

If you want to get started with this right away, I have created a course that walks you through how I use this model to create little businesses that make anything from N200,000 to N1m a month.

Check my signature to get thru to me on whatsapp if you want to get started right away
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2021
This is the first module of this course and we will be covering the basics of the Information Business.

By the end of this module, you should
have been able to;

1. Understand how online businesses work

2. Have a good understanding of the information marketing business.

3. Have a good understanding of the Short reports cash system, its
advantages and how it relates with information marketing.

4. Know and understand what it is going to take you to succeed with this business.

5. Know the type of tools that you will be needing in order to start and operate your short reports cash system

6. Understand the importance and meaning of markets and niches as it pertains to the Short reports cash system and how to find them.

7. How to choose 1 or more markets where you are likely to succeed very fast.

8. Know how to find various topics and short reports for creating
hundreds of short reports that your market will be willing to buy.
So, with that said, it is time to go into the main course.

On your marks....

Get set....
…...
GO!

........ Before we dive fully into the course.... Say something let me know those who are following.
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
I was on twitter earlier today.. And this was the following are the listed high paying passive income people recommend in 2021.

1. Affiliate Marketing

2. Sell an online course.

3. Sell an eBook.

4. Start a YouTube channel.

Even tho they've been there since a decade ago.

Advancement in technology makes it better and better.

So I won't be surprise if people start charging huge some to teach people these skills cuz no school can teach anyone.
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
I will start today's class by doing a summary of the two major business model we will be looking at....

1. Information Marketing or Selling Information based products.

2. Affiliate Marketing.
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
MODEL 1 – Information Marketing –

This model has to do mainly with marketing useful information that is delivered in various formats like short reports, longer ebooks, audio and videos in
DVDS or downloadable, coaching, consulting, live workshops etc

A lot of people think information marketing is all about selling ebooks alone but it is much more than that. People have built businesses that generate over #30m per year from this model alone.

Most of the books on Amazon are ebooks and the owners make huge some when people buy them through Amazon.

The writers are Information Marketing while Amazon is the Affiliate Marketer.

Anyone can also register on Amazon to sell ebooks on their behalf and you earn commissions in dollars.

But there's a full course on that alone.
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
You can sell your information in any or all of the formats above but the more expensive formats are coaching, consulting, one on one trainings
and they are also require more work but that is why they give you more profits too.

Personally, I like this model because you can start a multi-million dollar business from scratch with almost nothing.

But the fact that I like most here is that you are selling information that will help someone somewhere to get better results at one thing or the other and even improve their lives.

This alone has higher value than the money. For instance, I get various
emails, calls and SMS from people who my information products have helped in one way or the other.

I have three information products that I do give out for free..

1. Visa secrets for people who need more info about visa.

2. Easy Guide to Convocation for Jambites and Undergraduates.

3. How to avoid Vagina Injuries at child birth ( this was given to me by a vendor I was promoting her products, but I receive compliments when people read and her happy)
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
MAKING MONEY ONLINE.

Doesn't have to be difficult.

Especially when it will give you the freedom to work from anywhere and comes with enough time to have fun with your loved ones.

Work hours doesn't have to get in the way of having a nice time with one's family.

Women crave attention and the inability to spend quality time with the woman you love might cause unnecessary problems in your relationship.

Married men know this..

I can't even start talking about how important it is for a woman to be there for her family.

I sometimes tell people that the best work a housewife can do is a public school teacher.

WHY?

Because they close by 2 pm and this will create enough time to be with their family.

How about Bankers. People who work in the banking industry.

We all know those guys work long hours even on weekends.

Doctors and Nurses can be quite busy also.

But compared to bank staff.

They still enjoy better job security and time off.

It is no longer news to see banks retrench workers.

A lot of bank staff resign yearly.

And some of them are doing this online business I'm going to tell you about.

How will you be able to spend the needed adequate time with your partner when all you do is work long hours in a week.

Satisfying your partner in the other room gives you headache sometimes because you seldom come home exhausted by office works.

YEAH! it is good to work. I know about self employed people who work long hours also.

In fact entrepreneurs work longer hours than anybody in the business world.

But the fact remains that everyone of us deserves some level of free time for personal life and family.

Reason Why one of the richest men in the world said something.

He said "If you can't find a way to earn money while you sleep. you will work for the rest of your life" Warren Buffet.

That's the plain truth.

Many people discover this truth and took action.

NOW it's your turn..

Starting a business that will help you

MAKE MONEY ON AUTOPILOT.

Is what you should be concerned about if you really don't want to work for the rest of your life...

AND the Internet has provided several ways to achieve this...

Good News...

If you can spend 2-3 hrs a day creating a problem solving Information.

You can start writing your cheque.

This is not a joke.

If you are confident and sure that you can work from your comfort zone few hours a week by doing short content writing.

I assure you a rapid growth in your finances at least within 90 days.

You definitely wouldn't say 90 days is a long time to build a business that will yield massive monthly income for the rest of your life.

By finding time to create 20 to 50 pages of Information products.

That will help people figure out things.

IS THE WAY TO 7 FIGURES MONTHLY INCOME.

One thing is to be in possession of an idea that will make you money.

Another thing is using the informative ideas to make money.

You can get a job and continue to build a professional CV.

What will happen is the firm or company?

Continue to..

Profit from your skills and pay you a meager salary that won't bring you the kind of freedom and financial stability that you should enjoy.

The truth is nobody should be confined to an office chair because of a meager salary.

Who no like better thing.

The purpose of this whole gist is to tell you that you can build a business from scratch and profit hugely this year.

You can earn more monthly income doing your own business from the comfort of your personal space.

With complete job security.

You only need to understand 4 simple things.

1. How to create

2. How to market

3. How to sell.

4. How to profit.

The amazing thing about this course is that..

Once you are established in the 4 simple Internet marketing strategies I listed above.

You can move on to use the knowledge to start other passive income businesses.

*** Are you aware that selling few information that doesn't have be your own on Amazon kindle store can help you start earning in dollars.

*** Do you want to know how to source for free materials you can rewrite and format to your taste then sell them on Amazon and other digital books store for big dollar earnings.

*** You can get a US account number here in Nigeria legally and use it for International Payment receiver. I can show you how.

NOTE: All these are super packed in a mighty course that have been packaged for the few serious people that are ready to change the situation of their life.

This is what you should do NOW..

Drop Your Whatsapp Number So You Can Be Added to the group for the free part of the training.
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by Davidflams20(m): 4:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
With N5,000 you can learn how to create eBooks that can bring you N100k-500k monthly as a beginner
Re: Short Report Cash System - A Complete Course by smartaphyl(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Good morning once again..

Just to inform you to let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in any of our courses..

Classes start next week Monday 12 July.

Limited Slots are available..

We are already registering people for the available slots.

To your Online business Success..

Have a great day✌️

(1) (Reply)

Package your Information Audio N Video. / Publishers Needed. / We Write Business Plans And Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.