Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance (15974 Views)

Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by favour32(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by favour32(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2021
LordGuru1:
cool
Nor be for Nigeria wey people dey die like fowl...... cool
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

Because belief in xtianity and lack thereof makes no difference. Xtians have no identifiable norms, values and morals. Xtian stands for nothing and therefore fall for anything.

may Almighty bless you.

We have been in talk with one Christian were I told him that Christianity has no values and standards (it's not like being voilent) it's a matter of what is prohibited and what is not.

Rule and regulations values and ethics were lost.

Christianity is a soft playing ground for every weak and helpless souls because you can choose what you want any time when you want ,

So I can stay out of Christianity and believe Jesus will save me.

The values of Christianity was lost since when they started feeling cheated/oppressed from some verses in the Bible , where it leads to publication of New testament.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by blackjack21(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2021
achillesfoot:
I wrote this in one of my thesis that humans have no human rights the moment you recited the national pledge. Study more on John Locke. The individual surrenders all rights to a sovereign power in exchange of protection and service. In developed countries its called fundamental constitutional human rights. In Nigeria such rights do not exist except you are a Northerner.

You view is silly and full of petty bigots. How did you manage to skip the place where Bala is from Kano state?
I being from Kano and also an atheist. Your last sentence is pure nonsense.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by Patrioticman007(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

may Almighty bless you.

We have been in talk with one Christian were I told him that Christianity has no values and standards (it's not like being voilent) it's a matter of what is prohibited and what is not.

Christianity is a soft playing ground for every weak and helpless souls because you can choose what you want any time when you want ,

The values of Christianity was lost since when they started feeling cheated/oppressed from some verses in the Bible , where it leads to publication of New testament.

Editing the holy book is easier than editing morning news paper for them.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by blackjack21(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

may Almighty bless you.

Don't fool yourself, my friend. Christianity has been around longer than Islam therefore it okay if it's tranches of dogmas don't hold up like that of Islam.

Everything in this life has its shelf life. Christianity has enjoyed it age and it's power is now waining. Soon it will disappear into history just like the like the cult of Mitra etc.
If anything Christianity should be a blueprint for Islam

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by techtechh: 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
Farki:

Maybe if religious people didn't kill, assault and imprison those who didn't believe we could all come together and stop this issue but as usual your love for your neighbour stops as soon as church service has ended.
Lol...toothless people.
Why don’t you go face your persecutors
Oh no I am just a toothless bulldog
Atheist have finally met their match
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by techtechh: 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
SegFault:

Abeg shut up.
E pain you...lol
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by UnabashedIPOB: 8:36pm On May 12, 2021
Hseffa:

Your Ibo tribe can burger off of Nigeria.
Perhaps your tribe and Fulanis are the same in culture, practice and life style. IBOS are southern nomads too.

Perhaps your tribe and Fulanis are the same in culture, practice and life style. IBOS are southern nomads too.

GOD forbid BAD thing! Please, do not insult me with your STUPID statement .How can you compare my tribe with your IDIOTIC, UNCIRCUMCISED, NOMADIC, SAVAGE FULANI tribe? Are you out of your goddamn MIND? You better STOP that foolishness!
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by Omookunnimi(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2021
I can't still not comprehend what Lugard thought by merged we in the south tlwith these set of human being in the north. Only will forgive him this unpardonable mistake.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by Omookunnimi(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2021
I can't still comprehend what Lugard thought by merged we in the south with these set of human being in the north. Only God will forgive him this unpardonable mistake.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by Farki: 8:48pm On May 12, 2021
techtechh:

Lol...toothless people.
Why don’t you go face your persecutors
Oh no I am just a toothless bulldog
Atheist have finally met their match

I know the peaceful, forgiving and loving Christians will be happy with this news, you're just upset you aren't the ones killing atheists yourselves.

I'm sure the toothful Christians can fight the Islamic terrorist menace themselves and won't ask secular countries for aid.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by atheistandproud(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

You believe not with what created you now you have been complaining all over social media, do you think I Personally can help you?

Laas laas he can look for NATURE'S assistance may be it can help himout.

When you learn how to write in proper English, maybe then, just maybe I'll grace you with a befitting response.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by TruthHurts1(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2021
I see. Christianity stands for nothing, but the religion founded by the illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" was doing copy and paste from the Bible while he was putting his 55 year old penis inside the mouths of little boys!grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4UjOcSpTASmEOwHm05N0aO.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./6JEjhifCDNJ7gBqIY3BgOU.jpg[/img]

NoSentiment:

Because belief in xtianity and lack thereof makes no difference. Xtians have no identifiable norms, values and morals. Xtian stands for nothing and therefore fall for anything.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by NoSentiment: 12:24am On May 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I see. Christianity stands for nothing, but the religion founded by the illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" was doing copy and paste from the Bible while he was putting his 55 year old penis inside the mouths of little boys!grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4UjOcSpTASmEOwHm05N0aO.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./6JEjhifCDNJ7gBqIY3BgOU.jpg[/img]

Lol, go and learn the science of hadith so u wont be embarrassing urself.

The question u ran away from to come up with ur fabrication is what values, norms and morals do xtians have or stand for. Just tell me one value xtians are known for.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by TruthHurts1(m): 1:19am On May 13, 2021
Values? What value does the religion of "prophet" child rapist have? How can a "god" who punishes people for being sinless have any value? Or will you deny that your "god" punishes anyone who refuses to commit sin?

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

NoSentiment:

Lol, go and learn the science of hadith so u wont be embarrassing urself.

The question u ran away from to come up with ur fabrication is what values, norms and morals do xtians have or stand for. Just tell me one value xtians are known for.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by NoSentiment: 6:42am On May 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Values? What value does the religion of "prophet" child rapist have? How can a "god" who punishes people for being sinless have any value? Or will you deny that your "god" punishes anyone who refuses to commit sin?

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

Still the question remains what values, norms, and morals are xtians known and stand for today?
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by TruthHurts1(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2021
What are the 10 Commandments? Are they not moral values? Doesn't your rubbish filthy "religion" of PISS say that Jesus was morally perfect, while your pedophile prophet was a habitual sinner?

[img]https://images./4OOXDbfqCHPeTkYvfShTCz.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./40YReLB8YKynSCeMY1G9ii.jpg[/img]

NoSentiment:

Still the question remains what values, norms, and morals are xtians known and stand for today?
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by immortal2: 9:11am On May 13, 2021
Please is Mubarak Bala not entitled not to have a religion. Islam keeps showing us that they truly worship Shaytan and Iblis.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by NoSentiment: 11:31am On May 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
What are the 10 Commandments? Are they not moral values? Doesn't your rubbish filthy "religion" of PISS say that Jesus was morally perfect, while your pedophile prophet was a habitual sinner?

[img]https://images./4OOXDbfqCHPeTkYvfShTCz.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./40YReLB8YKynSCeMY1G9ii.jpg[/img]

Do the xtians keep the 10 commandments?
We are taking about values today's xtians are known and stand for?

You desecrates the 1st commandment by saying Jesus is God and son of God when he clearly told u that "This is life eternal that they may know the (God) as the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.

Xtians are the most horrible people to have as neighbors. You care only about your selves and not ur neighbors.

All the commandments are observed only by Muslims. So stfu.

Muslims all over the world are know for their pure monotheism, honesty, sincerity, fidelity, generosity, good neighborliness, etc. These are values we are known and stand for!

What values or norms are u xtians known and stand for? Nothing
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by TruthHurts1(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2021
NoSentiment
Do the xtians keep the 10 commandments?
We are taking about values today's xtians are known and stand for?

You desecrates the 1st commandment by saying Jesus is God and son of God when he clearly told u that "This is life eternal that they may know the (God) as the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.

We believe Jesus is the Word of God who became a human being. If Jesus is the Word of God, then the Word of God wil also be divine because God is divine. If God is Holy, then God's Word will also be Holy, if God is Eternal, then God's Word will also be Eternal.
The problem with mûdslîmés is that they stubbornly refuse to admit that we do not worship the demonic entity called allah that they worship! They are desperate to claim brotherhood with us even though we regard them as low lives who worship a black stone in Mecca:

[img]https://images./3X06o4OC2m3qJd9Bz5jrlh.jpg[/img]

Xtians are the most horrible people to have as neighbors. You care only about your selves and not ur neighbors.

Eeya, sorry when! grin I didn't know you guys are so desperate for our friendship and financial assistance like this. No wonder you are the poorest, most wretched and filthiest beggars who are forever dependent on receiving charity from Christians!gringringrin

[img]https://images./30rPJ2dyQ499j2Sdz99AeZ.jpg[/img]

All the commandments are observed only by Muslims. So stfu.

Muslims all over the world are know for their pure monotheism, honesty, sincerity, fidelity, generosity, good neighborliness, etc. These are values we are known and stand for!

What values or norms are u xtians known and stand for? Nothing

So slamming your head against the ground 5 times and bowing down 5 times a day to a black stone and seeking forgiveness from that black stone is a sign of righteousness Abi?

Or how about the practice of islamic prostitution called Mu'tah?

Keep on deceiving yourselves. We are enjoying your ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance by cardoctor(m): 1:51am On May 15, 2021
There is no law in the land anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snatch Ballot Box, Face Grave Consequence, IG Echoes Buhari / Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" / Zamfara Bandits Abduct 35, Kill 10 After Pocketing ₦15m Peace Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.