Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sponsored UK Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sponsored UK Visiting Visa (285 Views)

Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsored UK Visiting Visa by adebayo10977(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2021
A friend of mine is willing to help me in securing six to nine months UK visiting Visa after the completion of NYSC which I'm just four months on it now and I'm left for like eight months in completing it.......

Though, my friend is in UK on spouse visa because his wife was granted her UK citizenship like two years ago because she has been there for like twelve years and counting.

And they've both promised that they are going to help me with six months or a year sponsored visiting Visa when I'm ready to do so........

Please nairaLanders, how is my chances of being given the visa by UK embassy and how would i run about it...

Please any candid advice will be welcome because this is my first time on travel section here on nairaland.......
Re: Sponsored UK Visiting Visa by justwise(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2021
adebayo10977:
A friend of mine is willing to help me in securing six to nine months UK visiting Visa after the completion of NYSC which I'm just four months on it now and I'm left for like eight months in completing it.......

Though, my friend is in UK on spouse visa because his wife was granted her UK citizenship like two years ago because she has been there for like twelve years and counting.

And they've both promised that they are going to help me with six months or a year sponsored visiting Visa when I'm ready to do so........

Please nairaLanders, how is my chances of being given the visa by UK embassy and how would i run about it...

Please any candid advice will be welcome because this is my first time on travel section here on nairaland.......

They are lying to you because they can't get you even a day visa
Re: Sponsored UK Visiting Visa by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2021
adebayo10977:

help you in what sense Like justwise said they cant do anything for you. If you want to visit you have to demonstrate strong ties to Nigeria that will show you are a genuine visitor( good job, property, business or wife or kids)

(1) (Reply)

5 Cities With High Technology Advancement Nigeria Can Imitate / India-singapore Flights Commence Under Vaccinated Travel Lane / Rider's Card/driver's License Misplaced Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.