Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Meat Business: Proven Strategies For Doubling Your Monthly Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meat Business: Proven Strategies For Doubling Your Monthly Income (105 Views)

9 Best Ways To Promote Your Online Business; Proven Strategies / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meat Business: Proven Strategies For Doubling Your Monthly Income by Onyemanjos: 2:20pm On May 12, 2021
no route to money is easy. but here's the thing, you've got to look proven routes to make money. meat shop or frozen meat business is one of the most lucrative, low risk and viable yet often neglected businesses you can start with little capital investment.
learn the tricks and you can make a fortune out of it. all it needs is a bit of skills- hard and soft. to run a profitable and sustainable meat shop business, you must develop core skills: analytical, forecasting, record keeping, numerical, negotiation and communication skills. these are not hard as you would be shown in my report. many undermine these skills but that's what gives you advantage over others in the meat and meat processing industry. that's the secret ingredient in running a successful meat shop business. again, I'll show you how it applies in practice.
but before then, I'll be introducing you to factors you need to consider before starting a meat shop business anywhere in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy All Gift Cards And Airtime Credit / Bike Riders Needed / Nnpc-dangote Refinery Deal: Who Are The Real Gainers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.